Do you pack the bowl nice and tight or loose?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Backtobasics95, Apr 24, 2017.

1. The pop sound he is referring to is the sound a cleared cone makes. No more cannabis in the cone so time to take ur finger off the shotie hole to clear the chamber.
    Do the whole thing in one go if u can. If you take a few tries to clear a cone then if you ever travel or you live any place other than the US you may be laughed at.

(no disrespect to the US intended)

2. I never pay attention. My problem is putting too much in the bowl. It doesn't take much to get really stoned and I always feel like I have to finish the bowl. I break off a piece from a big bud and it's still usually too much. I throw a lot of weed away. If I can't finish the bowl I dump what's left in it in the ash tray. After a few hits I begin to hate the taste so I dump it out.

3. I only ever bother finely breaking down my flower if i am rolling a blunt or Jay for a smooth burn.

4. Do you keep inhaling after that sound?

5. depends on the bowl really well thats for me .... i like to pack it just to where its not loose..if you pack to much no air flow

6. yes, till all smoke in the chamber is gone.