Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you pack one hitters or big bowls? (bong)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by B_herb420, Nov 30, 2010.

1. So, fellow bong smokers... When you pack your bowl/slider, do you fill only enough for one big personal hit? Or do you just pack it and take puffs?

I personally pack big one hitters. I honestly can't stand it when I see people pack a big bowl full, light it, and don't finish it. Letting smoke pour into the air. (but if you wanna waste your weed, go ahead). What I also like about personal hits, is that you can judge how much bud you use in a hit, and make each hit perfect to your preference.

2. I usually pack enough for one hit.

I dont really get FUCKED UP on weekdays, save that for the weekends/friday.

And when i reach the desired level of highness, i stop.

3. I pack 1 hitters..my friends think its a waste of time but they don't take the time to think about it. Everyone gets a green hit, the bowl gets better airflow and you save weed

4. yup one hitters all the way. i pack a small bit of weed in my bowl and pull it.then pack another whenever i feel like having another toke.

5. For sure, man.

I get made fun of, too. Don't worry.:laughing:

6. 1 hit at a time so I can enjoy the taste

7. one hitters for sure man. thats how a majority of my smokin gets done.

8. I pack enough for a few hits, which is usually just a decent sized pinch of bud.

9. Snaps all the way, always topped with kief :)

10. i never pack more then a 1 hitter..

you cant always stop the smoke from rising

FUCK wasting weed.. or anything. that aint me

11. Feels good to clear a bowl, if I get the chance to pack I always load up what I know I can take. Not finishing a bowl is a waste of weed and it makes me feel like a wimp.

12. When I am with friends I pack as much as I can, but when I am alone I still pack the whole bowl lol

13. i used to pack big bowls but recently switched to one hitters and im glad i did, i like snaps soo much better

14. Well... Snaps... isn't that when you don't use a screen, and suck the burning weed through? That's just as bad, if not worse than packing a big bowl and not finishing it. A screen is a necessity IMO.

15. I pack big bowls. Its not as good for saving bud then packing one hitters, but i find it alot nicer when im in a group of people. Also like it for when in kicking back at home toking on it, instead of having to pack a bowl for every hit.

16. I guess I'm in the minority here. I switched from using one hitters to bowls when I received a beautiful glass piece from a friend who was moving away. I will pack a decent sized bowl and take a couple good hits. I chill for a little bit and finish the bowl later. I have no problem with going through my weed too fast. After smoking for 8+ years I have learned how to not burn the whole bowl and conserve weed when smoking alone. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

17. The bowl i pack is always the same size maybe a little larger or on last bowls a bit smaller but i can get multiple hits if i take it easy or one hit it if im going hard.Usually id say two hits.

18. Dude don't you know about smokin bongs? You gotta pack it fat as fuck and dome it in one hit yeeeaaah

I still can't do it but I almost threw up from coughing so hard tonight, I was gagging lol. At that point the smoke is so thick that it tastes (and smells!) horrible.

But damn am I stoned. I did that like 2 times for like 6 hits. Probably smoked a .7 or .8 of dank, fuck.

19. When a friend offer me to finish off a hit, I usually pass. I don't like smoking weed that's already been burnt. I just want to break up a little pile, pack it in, light the whole thing, and finish it in one hit.

-taste much better
    -conserves weed
    -Guarantees hit will be exactly as big/smooth as you want it to be

20. The poll is close haha