Do you pack full bowls?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ganja999, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Sup blades

I got to thinking and was wondering....

when you smoke a bowl, do you prefer to pack the bowl full, half way, or snappers? 

2. I pack it to the brim then finish it in one hit.  :bongin:

3. About 2/3 to 3/4 full if im doin multiple hits per bowl, if its a snap i pack about 1/3 to half and usually just smoke one snap and wait till i need annother.

My bowl holds about 0.6g

Sent from my HTC One S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 MrTRAPPER1017, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    Snappers/One hitters, fresh clean hits! I personally don't like smoking burnt weed. To each their own.

5. I hate how friends that like packing fat bowls give me shit for my single ones :p

6. I'll pack a full bowl but I don't really cram it in there, restricts top much air flow for me personally.

7. i used to do smaller "snap bowls"....ive been using an herb iron for a few weeks now and honestly have started packing slightly larger bowls since now with the absence of butane and instantly burnt up herbs , the 2nd and 3rd,4th hits are tasting better and feeling a little smoother......all of this is usually .5g or less   usually closer prob to .3 per bowl...havent weighed that small amount in about 10 years...lol

im really diggin the iron but too large a bowl will still end up tasting "ash-y" 1/2 way through, but you have to be stationary at a desk or table or something.

8. How much does an herb iron cost? Is it just a soldering iron? I hate inhaling that butane cause I always fill it close to the brim, if there's more people than just myself I'll just pack multiple bowls. In the places I live I've never met one person who does snappers. It's all about those fat bowls.

That makes me sound like a stoner douche. But I just don't see the point of snappers. I smoke for the experience, so I want a multi-hit bowl.

9. #9 notonthecarpet1, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
    I used to always pack full bowls, then when I had a nice honeycomb bong for a while I was into packin snappers. Now, I'm tryin to cut down on my personal blazing so I'll pack enough for 2 nice hits outta the bubbler. So half bowls it is.

Edit: This is just by myself though, always packin full bowls when I'm chilling with other people

10. Dude, i would suggest a glass wand and a little torch lighter.  10 bucks at the head shop and no more nasty butane.  I switched 6 months ago and it's so much cleaner tasting. 

11. I voted for halfway full, mainly because I like to conserve weed so as long as I smoke all of what is in the bowl I will be satisfied with the feeling of completing an entire bowl regardless of how much I packed in it. I also like snaps, but that is usually just for my bong. Occasionally I will pack my bowl with a snap but that is only when I am running low on bud.

12. Is it a pain in the ass though? Two things I worry about are continual relighting or heating of the wand/iron, since I smoke fatter bowls usually over the course of an album or two, and the danger of burning my house down lol.

13. Ha no it's pretty easy.  It does take about 20-25 seconds to initially heat up and I smoke .2-.3 gram bowls.  Once it's been heated it only takes 10-15 to heat up again.  Unless you're smoking 1 gram bowls i think it would be fine. :smoke:   Obviously it's not optimal for on the go but you have hemp wick for that.   

14. Tippity top and beyond

15. Full. I also have a crazy tolerence since i have a lot of bud just lying around.

16. #17 PhunkyPhoenix, Apr 1, 2014
    If I am by myself, I will pack "snappers". I have learnt that if you pack a bowl with the intention to get more than one hoot, the cherry will actually end up going through a bit of the weed after you take a hit. This should really only matter if you're really low on ganj but I like to be as conservative as possible.

17. Full bowls never half full

18. #19 ButterMyBunz, Apr 1, 2014
  19. pack up a g then rip the whole thing spun with tobacco the australian way well the bumpkin way to save your chop ( LUNGS OF STEEL) aka longs of resin ;)