Do you own a motorcycle?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by LoveisKind, Jan 9, 2015.

1. so fucking what? you realize there's more than one type of riding style don't you?

some people don't like being bent over a sport bike like you do, and that doesn't make them wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Its not a crotch rocket i sit upright on this bike

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Agree

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. gawhhhh just something I wish I had right now.....

6. +1 Different bikes for different purposes. Harley have their placesthe same as super motos and groms. Dissing someone elses bike just because you don't get it just makes you sound ignorant.

• Like Like x 2
  7. bmw.jpg valk.jpg
    My all favorite was the BMW GS series. Great bike. The BMW was my sole transport, You would be surprise how much groceries I could get in the Givi bags. Then there is the Honda Valkyrie, one of the first Muscle. cruisers, are big fast pig..

• Like Like x 1
  8. Harleys have no purpose but to be annoying

• Like Like x 1
  9. Why all the hate towards Harleys and cruisers? If I'm gonna be riding, I want a motorcycle that sounds like a motorcycle..not an amplified hair dryer.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. You just need to realize that MN4lyfe is nothing more that a troll. Pay him no attention as he is just a liar an a poser wannabe.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Victory motorcycles have ceased production by bombardier. Claims of lack of financial success and focus on the Indian brand.

Lame as the victorys were the major harley killers.

12. I dont mind other crusiers

13. I like all motorcycles execpt harleys

14. I want to call up the CEO of harley davidson motorcycles when he is asleep and just scream at the top of my lungs as loud as I can. Then make a motorcyle engine sound.
    Better yet, I'd rather break into his home and sneak into his bedroom with a bullhorn and do that while he sleeps lol.

Harleys break noise pollution standards worse than any fire engine siren or frieght train horn. Hell, even a Boing 747 jet engine is embarrssed by a harley.

15. I grew up on two cylinder air/oil cooled engines. Moto Guzzi, Harley Davidson, Ducati, BMW.
    No motorcycle company can turn gasoline into noise and vibrations like a Harley.

16. And the riders take full advantage of the noisy engine. They get rude and floor it. So your living room windows shatter as he drives by your house.

17. cycle-ergo.com Use this site to see how you fit on a particular bike

18. I don't own a motorcycle, don't plan on getting one either. I've already spent too much damn time in the hospital to ride on something with no seatbelt, or anything to protect you if you get in a crash...

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "