Do you own a motorcycle?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by LoveisKind, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Just paid off my 2016 Sportster 48. Stage 1 kit includes V&H competition series pipes, big sucker intake and dyno tuned. I got an additional 10hp/10lbft out of it. Plan to throw on some Biltwell Clubman cafe handlebars and possibly rear sets.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. Nice ride

3. Drz400 SM fun bike for a cheapo super moto. Mainly use it to tear around town on a nice Summer day. Really easy to pull wheelies on to surprisingly.
    Got a Yoshi pipe on her, it's a hilarious bike. Used to razz my kx 450 through town before that lol I was young and stupid lol when I hit 21 I started to smarten up lol.

4. Does it tell funny jokes ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. #86 Its Dro Bro, Nov 6, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
    No because I don't want to get killed by the savages driving in Massachusetts.

Edit: don't get me wrong I wound love to drive one. This was not a joke. Can't even begin to tell you how many ex motorcycle riders in see limping around ...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Haha it don't talk but I'm laughing on it more then anything. Just a fun little bike I guess I should have said.
    Useless on the highway for extended periods though :smoking:

7. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got a new bike: a 2016 Sportster 72! This is the first Harley I've owned, and the biggest bike (1200cc), but I must say that I'm really loving it so far. Thing definitely has some power, more than I'll probably ever have the stones to test the limits of. Feels so good to be on two wheels again! :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cool! I dream only, hope to buy next year.

9. Still a slow harley

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. 09 gsxr 750, one off candy brandywine paint job. ported head,web cams, KRtuned exhaust, and too much more to list.[/IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #93 docleary, Dec 17, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    i'm thinking about buying the new g310gs:

[​IMG]

throw some more aggressive tires on it and have fun on the logging roads/dirt roads in general. i've driven the 650 version and wasn't a huge fan of the weight of it, so i think the new 310 will satisfy that complaint i had with the dual sport bikes made by bmw.

12. Closest I have come when I was 13
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. You didn't have a Varoom motor?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dang I had something similar looked kind of like that
    Just a plastic engine and a red lift shift handle that pumped back and forth and made a vooom sound

• Like Like x 1
  15. At the current moment, no. I did have a Suzuki GS500 but got hit by two soccer mom's in one summer and ended up with the bike totaled out.

16. Looks loud and annoying

• Like Like x 1
  17. just like "Its Dro Bro" in the "do you own a motorcycle" thread.

18. Harleys are shit.... this thing would dust that slow ass harley

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2