Do you notice everything while high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dantino, Nov 27, 2011.

1. #21 tilly07, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011

That last pasrt is very much true. When I blaze with people I don't know or a friend that I'm not very close with, it is very strange because you can immediately tell for the most part that your alienated to a degree. I am able to pick up the body language and facial expression which gives the impression that we don't have much in common.. It is a real awkard feeling to be honest and just doesn't feel right.

2. I know man I almost hate burning with people I don't know its so wierd and uncomfortable

3. I haven't smoked in a while, but I def remember being like this at times. It wasn't %100 of the time, because mostly I would smoke with really close friends whom I already know exactly who they are.

But I definitely notice other details that I normally wouldn't while high. This is random, but when I was playing GOW 3 the other day, I realized that it didn't look as smooth or detailed as when I played it while high a month or two ago.

I definitely become much more conscious of myself and my surroundings while high too. Other people seem really odd to me, just that thought of another human feeling and seeing similar things as I am seems really really weird. I don't know if I am just self-centered or whatever.

But these things are the main reasons why I love getting high, it changes so many perspectives you would have while sober. Especially music, movies, or any kind of art. I understand why some people think tv and movies look fake while high, well thats because they are fake haha. I try to look at more deeper meanings in movies or tv because they are there to entertain. I really enjoy a movie or book when I understand or realize the depth of a plot a certain moment.

4. Sorry for bumping the thread a couple of months later, but I am interested in what other people have to say on this topic, and I don't want to make another thread.

5. Pretty sure that would be called enhanced perception.

I get that too, but it depends on how baked I am.. If im hella fuckin stoned ill be just hella fuckin stoned and not worry about shit

but if im just chillin baked then ill start to see things easier and study things a lot more than i usually would