Do you need someone to talk to?

Discussion in 'General' started by YEM, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Okay time to get real for a minute.

My good buddies friend blew his head off the other night. so, i'd just like to take the time to stress how important it is from an individual level to show your love and care for all your family and friends every day, because in the end we're all in this together and we should be giving support to the abundance of pain others feel in the world today.

Seriously, i love all of you more than you'd care to know and wish that only the best things occur to you in your lives. if you're ever going through some hard times, please, please don't hesitate to know that i'm always here for you and down to get real with anyone so just shoot me a PM.

I've learned that having someone there to listen and care about your mind and emotions are some of the most healing actions a person can experience in their life, and something that nobody should feel afraid to do, let alone not know of anyone to turn to. earnestly, i'm here listening for anyone if you need me.

Peace and love friends, keep on keeping on.

2. Good thread! Most people just need someone to talk to

3. I lost my friend, admired them. dear to my heart was their smile.
    untracable friend, with whom I wanted to take a walk. walked away without saying goodbye. they hurt this heart

I just wanted to say.. or just see them before they left. they meant the world to me and I never let them know. how sad.

finding out hurt like a stack of empty... just felt empty. so i crieed. and it was somber afterwards. nothing mattered because that was the person that , good vibes and a blessed afterlife to them.

YEM I will say that I walked away from this better. I was learning in life around the same time just how unique each and every person's struggle is. I wanted to just sit with my friend and i dunno make them feel good.

Honestly the reward of patience is nothing short of paradise. advise others to stay patient

4. i love you too n****

[​IMG]

5. @PureLife: wow that was some of the most beautiful things I've read today. Thank you for sharing!

feeling it man. :)

6. Lol how did your friends head explode?

7. you enjoy myself

8. Sigh*

9. Sorry about your friend. Did he happen to play football becase someone did on a team in my town last night too