Do you need help with the opposite sex? SALVATION IS AT HAND!!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Finger My Urethra, Apr 18, 2013.

1. That's right you dirty fucks, you've come to get salvaged or something..Tell me about yo problems.

I'll keep this thread bumped, don't hesitate to drop some serious knowledge, it will not be lost in the endless thread list; which is basically why i'm creating this thread, because a ton of people have great stuff to say but 3 people see it and it's just gone..Don't even bother posting advice in other threads, it will just vanish!

2. This is my message to all the blades graduating high school this, or next year.

GO TO FUCKING COLLEGE.

When you do arrive on campus, don't be a anti-social pussy. Network. Approach all the hot 9/10 10/10 girls. For whatever reason guys don't approach them a lot. Work hard and play hard, but most importantly, don't be a fucking anti-social pussy.

3. Guys don't approach 10's cause they're chicken shit, I say let'em be chicken shit, more for us.

4. I agree, people don't understand how like..."Uncliquey" college is compared to highschool, everybody is associating with everybody and the people that aren't are beating themselves up because they aren't.

So don't restrict yourself to the group of 3 guys that aren't talking to anybody, you can befriend them, just don't become them..Don't let a group define who you are, make a point to show that you are an individual.

No excuses! no bullshit!

Also being high all the time isn't a great idea, since you automatically "Limit" yourself to who you can associate with because people are cunts.

5. coming from a girl.....DONT BE AFRAID TO COME UP TO US. make casual conversation. if the girl is a bitch about it then great.....atleast now you know she's a bitch lol. we (girls) may act all shy and "omg what are you doing talking to me" like, but actually we're usually flattered when a guy takes the time out of his day to come and make conversation. just be polite, and talk about something relevant. randomly going up to a girl and saying "ay you sexy" is annoying to say the least. don't be shy....get out of your comfort zone! good luck :)

6. I find a simple comment on the shoes gets the ball rolling.

7. ay gurrrrl, you sexy :ey:
    Edit: Nice username. I approve.

8. "You're extremely beautiful, and I just felt the need to come introduce myself. Hi, I'm ****".

9. My advice is,

Continue on with your everyday life. Do the things you love doing and eventually you'll meet someone in the process. Who is more than likely to have common interests.
    Let your life unfold, instead of pressuring it.

10. Yes. Enjoy your life and have fun and people will flock to you, probably seeking your approval because they're minds are broke n shit!

11. Appreciate the info you basically answered my question/problem thanks.

12. Eye contact

13. How can do ugly people get in on the luv?

14. no love for the uglies

15. Awww.
    Jk I don't give a fuck cus I'm not ugly.
    Jk jk. Uglies need love too!

16. Be funny, i know alot of people who i would consider not as good looking as myself (Not to be..THAT guy) but were 10x funnier then i could ever hope to be and the amount confidence and just fun that they have is just unreal.

Do something interesting, try stand up comedy if you want it bad enough or work out or something, if looks aren't going for you obviously other areas need to be improved upon!

17. By luck. The ugly people can get in on the luv by luck.

If you're lucky, anything is possible.

And everyone is lucky at least to some point.

Nobody is THAT unlucky...

But then there are some incredibly unlucky ones... like the people who died in terrorist attacks...

This is heavy stuff... the other guy is still at large, isn't he?

I watched it on BBC and CNN. Crazy stuff man... I feel so sorry for you Americans...

Good luck, and hope you guys catch the bad guy fast!