Do you name your smoking tools??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by KIL0, Aug 20, 2010.

1. I'm sure you've alllllll seen Half baked right???? Ok so they call the bong, Billy Bong Thorton, and the pipe Wesley Pipes. I "tried" the same with my bong and pipe, my pipes name is Peter Pipe and my bongs name is Bong Marley, do you have guys have names for your smoking tools?

2. YES lol. i had a pipe and i named it phoenix. it unfortunately broke :( but yea everyone in my town names their pieces lol.

3. I used to, but it got too much after a while. Too many things too name and people couldn't remember them all. Not to mention the fact that it's just like a pet. If you name it, it will be that much worse when it breaks / dies. :smoking:

I'll have just about an emotional breakdown anytime one of my nice pieces breaks.

4. yeah when i was 16 i named my bongs i think..

5. I feel you, the stem on my bong broke the other day I almost punched someone in the ovaries...but I fortunately had $30 for a new one I was at the beach out of town. Peter Pipe has fallen on cement and asphalt so many times, I hold my breathe every time its fallen but luckily its made of some really thick glass.

6. Nope that shits bad luck. Everything thats ever been named has ended up broken

7. That's just an old wives' tale.

8. [​IMG]

The Jellyfish
    The colors reminded me of the ocean, and the shape is all wobbly, like a gooey jellyfish :D

It broke, though. I have a pipe now that's still intact and has never had a name. Maybe there is a corelation...

9. Just unlucky, I like the jellyfish.

10. Thanks, bro. It likes you, too. :p

11. my friends always names their pipes, they would start thinking about names from the moment they unwrapped it.. personally i dont really see a point unless theres a story behind the name. considering i leave all my pieces at my house and if i smoke outside my room i use i joint, i dont really have that many stories behind mine

12. Yep I have a bong named Reptar, another bong named Michael Phelps and a pipe named captain falcon

13. I call my pipe "Pipe",
    My papers are named "JOB",
    and my bong strangely enough, is affectionately known as "Bong".

14. #14 xinfinity, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2010
    I have the extreme Q Vaporizer... I named it "The Doctor" haha. I was just high as hell and just thought it looked like it could be in a doctors office

I love visiting the doctor now :D

Attached Files:

15. I have named them. But I rarely refer to them by their name.

16. My pipe's called Winston Churchill, but after I broke it and taped it back together with electrical tape, it's now called Layne Staley.

My buddy's bong we call The Rhine Maiden.

And finally, we've got a gas mask we call Darth Vapor.:metal:

17. I would name but as others mentioned its bad luck and it sucks all the more when the leave this realm. Every piece I have ever named has been either been broke (never by me) or stolen. I still have my first piece I bought a little over three years ago and thats because she doesnt have a name. I do give them genders though. Most of them are female. So if she is a name lol then thats what I call her.

18. I never give my pieces genders. And if I did, they would ALL be female. I'm not looking to be sucking on a dude. Even if it is only a pipe.

19. My pipe is B.J. Pipes - B.J. Penn - UFC

20. I have a pipe named "lil green giant" another pipe named "Skelly" and a bong named "Mr.Bongz"