Do you name your smoking devices? Help Naming?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by SD Sensi Grower, Sep 9, 2009.

1. So i know i name all my pieces and a lot of the people i know do too. But im just curious as to how many people here name their pieces.

And if you are looking to name a piece but can't think of a good name for it, post a pic in here and people can try to help.

Or if you want to post a pic of a piece and a clever name for it that you have, go for it.

2. I have a lot of glass, naming all of it would be a pain, an even bigger pain would be remembering the names. A lot of people on here have 1-2 cheap spoons or bubblers, which isn't hard to remember. I have multiple bongs, multiple spoons, a fair amount of slides, and other glass besides that.

3. I never have named any of my stuff. I don't know just not my style really. I think most of the names people come up with are stupid.

4. I have named mine..also named my friends too. Here are some of the names:

Knight Ryder
    Pied Pipers
    Light Fighter
    Bing Crosby
    :wave:

5. yes, but it has too be named while blazed, while smoking out of it. the names of pieces usually just come too you

6. yea i named my piece. i named it sammie sosa becasue i keep it in a sosa cigar box. and it hits like a champ =]

7. I only named one of my peices. me and my friends were out in the middle of the woods smoking my brand new bubbler, and my friend took a hit off it and it sounded exactly like a screaming squirrel. so thats what we called it, the screaming squirrel. Unfortunatly the same friend broke it on accident when he was drunk. :(

8. My glass is named johnny hopkins and my gold pipe is named goldie hawn.:hello:

9. I have a glass bowl that has little "spermies" on it.. so we call it AQUA BABY
    A metal one called "eternity" because the pot lasts forever in it.

I don't think any of the others have names.

10. Personally, I name my pieces like naming ships. I named my first piece Reginald, a very nice bowl. After it's unfortunate demise, I recently picked up a new one. I decided to honor my fine old piece by naming the new one Reginald II.

11. ya i name mine, too me its kinda bad juju to have an unnamed piece. the pieces i didnt name partly broke within a few days of having them. but the ones i did name were while i had them indestructible (taken from me not broken)

12. I named my bong the Master B. Kinda like the Master Sword which my friend is obsessed with Zelda and he was there when we were trying to name it. I know the orgin for the name is kinda lame but we always have a good laugh about it.

13. i was thing about naming my one hitter Lt. light weight

14. I have a Helix and we call it "Squid"

15. I name my pieces but I rarely ever use the names. Mostly just having a name for a piece makes it easier to mention it in public.

16. I named my bong, but names tend to not stick to my other pieces for some reason.

17. i name mine after all the characters in rugrats. I've got Reptar, Tommy Pickles, Angelica Pickles, and Chucky Finster.

also pizza is our code word around here. my next piece will be named cheesus crust.

18. ^^omfg thats a nice bong. lol

but for names i cant find one. maybe something middle eastern or persian like Serva or sumthin.

19. I have 2 pipes and a mini bubbler with names, but I am still working on naming my 2 bongs. The names of my pipes are Mrs. Pickles and Nukie (it was a present from my friend and he described it as a pipe that an atomic bomb of color exploded inside it, so I named it Nukie), and my bubbler is named Bubb Rubb :hello: