Do You Name Your Pieces?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by chopnscrew, May 9, 2014.

1. Might sound silly to some, idk. Where i'm from, when all of the kids that are my age were younger, naming pieces was common whether it was a bong, bowl, or bubbler. as we got older people do it less and less. so, do you guys, or did you ever name your pieces? my spoon is named Poseidon and my sherlock is named Captain Hook 

2. Nope, I smoke marijuana out of mine.

3. yeh i do, altho i only have one pipe right now. its name is bronzong after pokemon :3 i was trying to find a picture but couldnt so whatever

4. I used to but I no longer name my pieces.

Sent from that phone I sent Dwight into the fire for.

5. All female names, not sure why. I don't really want to smoke out of a "John." Lol.

Charlie, Jane (As in Tarzan, had a jungle steamroller.) and now Nova.

6. I name then piece

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. not since i was like 16

8. I only name certain types of glass pieces. And I give them all S names. Wasn't on purpose at first, but it was coincidental and decided to stick with S names

Sophia, Shinji, and Sasha are the names I've used so far

9. I've never named my pieces, I always thought it was kinda dumb. There were a lot of people who did though.

10. Nope, a lot of people i know did though and it drove me crazy whenever they said i gotta go get ____ or no let's smoke out of ____. It just sounds weird/corny.

11. yep all my pieces have names. one of them is rusty, another is called flower power. most of the names usually come from a memory or some event that happened with that piece.

12. I call my bong "The Bong" and my bowl "The Bowl".

13. What if you had multiple? Bong 1, Bong 2?

14. Old Greg the first, second, and third

15. Hmm..never considered that! I guess it would be "The Other Bong" or I could start calling the one I have now "The Mini Bong"

16. I've only named one piece and I'm not that serious about the name. It's "Roberto Lubongo".

17. As you can see by my name, mine is named dragonbongzee. Me and my friends are blackhawks fans and his bong is named 'bongathan toews' after Jonathan toews

18. I'm down for naming pieces but I can never decide a name so it always ends up being called "Bong" or "Steamroller" or w/e it happens to be. Like how Columbo calls his dog "Dog." But I always wish mine had cool names I just can't think of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. If I can one day think of a good name for my bubbler I'll name it that.

20. I used too then got lazy and couldnt think of fitting names for my scientific glass. Heady glass is easier to name. Had two 3.5 foot bongs. First was named Thor, second was named Zeus