Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you name your pieces?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Malamala, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Do you name your pieces? I know I never have.

2. I normally do but I have some that do not have any names. The names just dosnt come to me.

3. ,
    Ya I know quite a few people who have named pieces a year after they bought them because it just came to them that day. haha

4. Yes.
    Oscar.(spoon)
    Slim.(chillum)
    Spaceman.(bong)

5. Nice haha. I think the only peice I ever named was one of my friends pipes. It was just a simple spoon pipe and had a few different color blues in it and some like flower patterns in it. We ended up calling it Bubbles haha

6. YEP

Spoon - Chiba
    One hitter- the cammel
    little thinggy not - the lill greedy

7. No, I don't name any pieces. I don't see the point...

8. No but it was cool back when half baked came out

9. I CANNOT FUCKING STAND WHEN PEOPLE COME ON HERE AND ASK THE CITY TO 'NAME THEIR PEICE' LIKE FUCK WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR UGLY ASS SPOON.

That being said no I do not name innaminate glass and I think its really stupid to do so.

10. I tried to make an "official name your piece thread" when I had my other account. So there would be less threads like that. Didn't catch on lol. Don't get so angry about it. It's just for shits and giggles. I named my old ipods too.

11. I call mine the blue one, orange one, black one, and of coarse the house bowl one

12. Haha.. I always just named my ipods, ipod...

13. My friends name some of theirs, but I don't. Mainly because nothing comes to mind when I look at my pieces.

If they reminded me of something that wasn't glass and used to get high, then I'd probably refer to it as that sometimes lol

14. Yeah i name all my pieces, it gives me a sentimental attachment to em . Lol

15. I'm kinda surprised at the results. I thought a lot more people would of named their pieces.

16. Bong - Gillette
    Bubbler 1 - Rainbow
    Bubbler 2 - Twister
    Bubbler 3 - Anne
    Dry piece 1 - Africa
    Dry piece 2 is unnamed currently

17. Spoon pipe (no name yet)
    Bong - the orb of confusion (my friend named it when he owned it and I haven't renamed it)

This thread is an eye opener. I need to name my pieces!

18. Yeah I named my bubbler Lava Smoke. It's a weird name, but my bubbler is like a lava orange/red and when you smoke from it, well the smoke comes out, thus lava smoke. I justified the two names because a bubbler is like two pieces, a bong and dry pipe hybrid. I was reallllly high when I connected all those pieces together. Good times, still lovin Lava Smoke :smoke: