Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do you moderate your smoking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jasonthetokerman, Jan 10, 2016.

1. do you limit yourself to a set amount per day or do you just smoke whenever you feel like it? also how much do you end up using weekly?

2. Depends. The more you have, the more you'll smoke. I try to smoke only at night, but smoke during the day too sometimes. It takes me a week to smoke an eighth, and since we have dispensaries where I'm from, I can pick up more fire whenever I want and take my time. So I think it mostly comes down to how much free time you have an how much bud you have.

3. nope id rather smoke what i have now then ration it out and not feel satisfied

4. I moderate because I have seen the long term effects of cannabis, (i'm 61). Seriously, I am all for catching a buzz but my best friend has been a stoner for 45 years and is 300% under poverty level because it's easier to get high then really do anything useful.

I feel ripped off because I went to kindergarten with him and all he wants to do is get high, which is fine but there really is more to life then catching a buzz 24/7.

I feel smoking should be something that augments your life, not BECOMES your life.

5. #6 Tonika, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2016
    nope lol i smoke at any time I want.

6. I smoke usually 3 times a day. Morning, afternoon and night. Just out of habit and it keeps me high basically all day. Usually just roll about a G into a blunt, smoke that in 1/3s and I'm lit. But if I want to smoke more I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Ya same here, 3 bowls a day at max. never less than 2 though cause my tolerence is high and the buzz wears off after an hour or 2....

8. i just pack bowls all day and smoke it..
    not sure how much weight it is or anything though...

9. I limit myself to smoking my weed until 7/8pm then smoke until i fall asleep, that way i make an eighth last about 4 days