Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you mix your weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by planehopr, Oct 2, 2011.

1. This month I've literally smoked 12 kinds of weed. I find I like different qualities of each one. I find myself grinding and mixing buds from different strains for desired results.

I bought an ounce of Northern lights for $160. This is nowhere near the quality of top shelf--however this batch had a better than average high and was a smooth, not harsh, no cough smoke.

I had other strains that had a better high and taste like Platinum OG that made me choke and cough but had an excellent flavor.

I would take 40% northern lights and 60% Platinum OG for a nice flavor, great high, and great smokability and lower cost than pure top shelf.

Do you guys do this?

2. Hell yeah. This is a great way to get what you personally need out of the weed. I currently have a mix of some permafrost and bag sativa (no name) for morning before work and after work, then at night I am smoking straight permafrost. I have severe back pain so I use the Permafrost, or whatever Indica dominent strain I have, for the pain relief but since that makes me sleepy I mix in some sativa. I do the mixing because there is no Medical Marijuana dispensaries where I live. I wish there was so I could better find the strains that work best for me without having to mix.

I just picked up some stuff called No. 4, it is a Maui Wowie x KG Fatty. Gives decent pain relief and a good body high but doesn't make me sleepy. Has an amazing purple color and blue berry aftertaste! I am smoking that in between the other two for a change of pace. :smoke:

3. Since I have to pick up the old fashioned way I generally don't have 2 strains of weed in at a time. However when I'm chilling with mates we always mix and match ours buds, always nice to get the best of both and personally I think it makes the high much more enjoyable. Also if you choke and cough then you need to man up ;)

4. Yeah man I love it, especially when I have two tasty strains on hand. Right now every bowl I smoke consists of a 50/50 mix of Sour D and Trainwreck.

5. Yeah every now and then, when I have a couple kinds of dank.

6. $160 for an ounce of dank! Fuck Yooooooou!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz5ODQCueP8]Session 9 Fuck You - YouTube[/ame]
    hahhahaha lucky bastard! That only buys 1/4 here in the north east :(

But yeah, mixing is great. My best friend and I do it all the time. We might split on the bong and each put a different kind in the bowl. It's pretty cool. The most kinds we ever mixed was like 5 types and like 2 more types of vaped weed thrown in just to save on money haha

7. Yeah it's called a salad bowl, pretty good.

8. Party buds! When me and my friends go on a buy we go to other people to get a rainbow effect

9. Every time I pick up some stuff I keep it all separate, it goes in a plastic bag, then I put all the baggies in a mason jar for freshness. I usually get no name stuff but I know its a different strain each time, they all have their own qualities so its nice to keep them separate so when I'm looking for a specific high I can pull it off.

10. [quote name='"DubToker"']Every time I pick up some stuff I keep it all separate, it goes in a plastic bag, then I put all the baggies in a mason jar for freshness. I usually get no name stuff but I know its a different strain each time, they all have their own qualities so its nice to keep them separate so when I'm looking for a specific high I can pull it off.[/quote]

In my state that doubles your ticket. Say if you had 1.9 in two different bags you get fucked worse then 2.1 in one bag.

11. To me, mixing weed is like mixing a slurpee. And I hate mixing slurps because it takes away from the uniqueness of each flavor. If I mixed Sour Diesel and Northern Lights, I'd lose the fruity taste of sour diesel and the woodsy taste of northern lights and just end up with a general dank taste instead. If I happen to be smoking multiple strains, I keep the piles separate. I'd rather just have a separate bong rip of each.

12. lol i could get an oz of dankest dank for £160

13. whenever i get 2 types of weed i just toss them into the same jar. its kinda like a mystery box

14. isn't 160 pounds like 300$? please correct me if i'm way off, but that doesn't sound like a deal to me. 160 is damn good and i live in van.

15. If I've got different types of weed at my disposal, then yeah, I'll do it. But I don't go out of my way to mix types of weed.

16. Yeah but that's still more than 160$