Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you mix your bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smegman., Aug 21, 2011.

1. What I mean to say is do you mix with baccy? However what I'm more interested in is what you use other than tobacco.
    I have none but want to make my shit last a little longer (got no vape) so what could you guys recommend?

2. Less carcinogens the better.

3. Smoke from a bowl

4. #4 Smegman., Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's the other problem don't have a cone piece to chuck in a homey.

5. I don't understand... ill pretend i do! Make a fruit bowl? fuck...... :smoke:

6. lightbulb vape

[​IMG]

7. Crack ftw :hello:

8. I know =/
    I tried to make one a long time ago unfortunately in Australia we have different bulbs that make them very hard to make.

9. Greent Tea, or Mullein are good things to spliff your weed with. Any other herb would be fine as well.

10. Green tea is interesting... What are your opinions on using it?

11. #11 Streetlight545, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Fuck that, I made one for shits and giggles a while ago and I was baked and smashed it in my hand. I didn't even put much pressure on it and it was a bitch to clean up high.

12. Light bulb vapes are for 15 year olds who can't purchase an Eclipse.

[​IMG]

13. Mix anykind of tea leaves with it and it will taste fine and make ur weed last longer

14. I mix my weed sometimes but I think it stems from where you came from. What I mean is that I noticed that mostly American smokers don't mix their weed with tobacco. Australian, U.K. and Caribbean tokers definitely mix their weed though.