Do you miss your ex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dezz, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Fuck everywhere I drive in town I think of here and the moments we had.

Anybody like this!

2. y'all just broke up recently didn't you

3. Time will heal, bud.

4. Don't worry, guy. Things will get better.

Are you from Portland? Or does Potland just mean Potland

5. [quote name='"Magnuson"']Don't worry, guy. Things will get better.

Are you from Portland? Or does Potland just mean Potland[/quote]

Portland. Like I don't miss mere just the fucken memories in those places. It's been like 2 years lol

6. Yes i do. I was fine til i saw the chick. We broke up years ago and i recetly saw her at a festival i went to with friends. we chilled for half the day, she layed her head on my shoulder and shit, chilled in my car and even gave me permission to throw a cap of water between her boobs. She tells me to text her when i get home, i do and you know what she replies with? "My bf came to see me!!!!!!!!!! :D!!""

Bitch has been on my mind ever since. -,-

7. Hey man you're living in an awesome city. Fuck your ex, go outside and enjoy nature. Do you live downtown or what? Had a friend the used to live down there and I'd stay at his house every weekend, we'd always just get pretty drunk, roll a few J's, then stroll around downtown on Friday's/Saturday's and mingle with random drunk people outside of bars. Very enjoyable.

8. [quote name='"HolderOfTheBong"']Yes i do. I was fine til i saw the chick. We broke up years ago and i recetly saw her at a festival i went to with friends. we chilled for half the day, she layed her head on my shoulder and shit, chilled in my car and even gave me permission to throw a cap of water between her boobs. She tells me to text her when i get home, i do and you know what she replies with? "My bf came to see me!!!!!!!!!! :D!!""

Bitch has been on my mind ever since. -,-[/quote]

.fuck I hate those moments like that. Same shit happened to me you chill with her and you get the spark going. But then yells you she has a bf. Wtf. Shit is staright up confusing. Damn girls are hard to understand

9. [quote name='"Magnuson"']

Hey man you're living in an awesome city. Fuck your ex, go outside and enjoy nature. Do you live downtown or what? Had a friend the used to live down there and I'd stay at his house every weekend, we'd always just get pretty drunk, roll a few J's, then stroll around downtown on Friday's/Saturday's and mingle with random drunk people outside of bars. Very enjoyable.[/quote]

Nah I live in oc and I do go to to the parks and still have those Damn memories. I don't miss her one bit, but its the memories!

10. Sorry to hear that man.

I'm right across the bridge in WL btw.

11. Yea guy like you dont miss the person she is now but you miss the person she was when she was with you

12. [quote name='"KBthePurpleK"']

Yea guy like you dont miss the person she is now but you miss the person she was when she was with you[/quote]

Idk shit is just weird. O well. Gotta find a gf.

13. ^ soo trueee if it fell through obviously it wasnt meant to be...IMO...ive had this shit happen many times it sucks but you'll get through it just takes time is all.

14. No I don't, he was abusive and I'm glad I'm not putting up with his manipulative bullshit anymore. But I do understand your situation though, if I had someone who was good to me, I definitely would miss them.

15. Me and my last girlfriend were only together for like 2 months...I didn't really like her but I think she got attached to me. I thought I would try it out but I never really felt any emotions to her. She was just like a friend...with benefits I guess you could say.

16. yeah i do it all the time man.l.. my ex tried to literally ruin my life.. no shit.. because i broke up with her she went all stupid and shit but i still think about her all the time wondering if sometime down the road shit will get better but then again i want her to die a slow and painful death.. mine is a much more complex situation than yours i suppose.

17. I'm in the same boat man, was dating this girl for 2 years and she broke it off with me about 2 months ago. I'm pretty sure she is seeing/fucking someone else too. I loved that girl to death, but now i know i should have listened to dr. dre... bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.

18. No shit?!?! Same exact situation man, dated her for 2 years, 2 months ago she broke up wit me. Sucks soooooo bad

19. You're telling me man. Especially when it's long distance.. ouch. So needless to say i've been getting extremely stoned lately.

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz3G7ZM-dwY]I Miss Her Like The Sun Misses The Flower - YouTube[/ame]