Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you miss it when...?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by URATowel, Jan 26, 2011.

1. you smoke indicas for a while then you get a sativa strain (or vice-versa).

I've been smoking this no-name indica for about three weeks, ran out, then got some Pineapple Punch and man I missed sativa highs!

:bongin: :hello::eek:

2. All I've had is sativa for a while and just got an indica. I like indica's more. It's nice to take a break from the racing mind once and a while.

3. I miss it in general...

4. Last 2 picks ups have been sativa, Im an indica-man myself

crossing my fingers for next time.

5. yeah i know how that is, i got indicas for like a month then got a sativa and the high felt so good.

6. I want a sativa so bad. I'm so used to the couchlocked body high that it is stale now. A racing energetic head high would be nice on the other hand.

7. I totally agree. I'm kinda sick of my indica. I want a crazy head high so I can get creative or something, not just "feel good" and relax.

8. i just take myu shit from my dealer. i get what i can take lol. eithor or i still love it

9. I'm chill with either. I change my plans to fit what I get. Sativa means go for a walk, do something physical, etc. Indica means go to a chill spot, load some video games, sleep, etc.