do you love or hate the simpsons?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by ghostonvacation, Sep 24, 2012.

1. I have found people either love or despise the simpsons tv show..which one are you?

2. Never watched the new ones but what I have seen of them looks good. All I watched growing up

3. Live my Simpsons, even though the new ones do disappoint IMO.

4. Love the ol school crudely drawn Simpsons , the funniest ones IMO, nowadays they try too much to do the family guy thing, and its just not as funny.

5. I love the old episodes, hate the new ones.

6. #6 tHe LoNLy StOnR, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
    Is this a serious question? Ofcourse I love it! I watch it when I can. But ever since I watched Two Broke Girls and Wilfred, I never had time for any other comedy; every episode of 2BG and Wilfred is on constant repeat.

7. it's a hit and miss show

8. love the old ones hate the new ones

9. #9 9Peace, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
    I"ll always love the simpsons for what it was. I remember back in the day before i had cable the simpsons was my favorite show and i use to watch it everyday after school. I would say the first few seasons are great, then it really hit its stride and is comic gold up until about the 14th season before slowly descending into the lowly show it is now, with a few good episodes sprinkled in the mess.

10. I can't vote because I used to love it, i grew up watching it, but now it is soo bad that I almost hate it

11. Was good back in the days before 2000.

Now, it's a polished turd.

Makes me wish I had the power to telekinetically wish seth macderplane into my home and beat the shit out of him with a sack full of DVD's of shows worth watching.

12. ....i think you are a bit confused.

13. yeah, this was the atitude I think exists today about the show. their humor appeals to a wide range of viewers but the ones it does not attract are very put off by it.

14. I don't love or hate it. There's no option for me. :(

15. well then you would fall into the minority group of people I have met. most people I know are super into it and defend it without question or attack it. its just a stupid show but its something I realized the other day. there is no place for people like you this thread.

there never will be.

16. How about that other show that Seth Macfarlane does, the Futurama, that is a funny show.

17. Pretty neutral about it.

I like Family Guy better, but the Simpsons can be genius too sometimes.

Ive just never really been into them.

18. Oh, come on guys. The new seasons aren't bad. I love the fact that the show has evolved to fit the new and increasing demographic. It's been on for twenty three seasons. If it stayed like the older episodes it would be worn out. It's kinda like South Park in that way. Gotta keep up with the times.

19. Fucken love the old seasons....cant stand watching the new ones

They need to go back to doing simple episodes revolving around the family

20. ahh this guy, going against the grain