Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do YOU lose interest ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Jan 9, 2012.

1. I haven't smoked for almost 3 weeks now and honestly thats the longest i've gone without smoking, for roughly a year.

Dont get me wrong, smoking weed was all I thought about for the first week or so, without it.
    But now that I haven't smoked for so long, i've sort of lost interest and i'm not to bothered about getting weed. I think id rather keep it to an occasional thing, just like I do with drinking.

Does anyone else lose interest ? When taking a break ? Or at any time

2. Not really, but I guess I could maybe see where you're coming from.
    I'll still enjoy lighting up every day though..

3. Thought this said internet lol Lose internet, Omg where is it!?!

Anyway... when i was smoking every single day for months on end i got bored it was draining my money and slowly turning my brain to mush.
    If you smoke appropriately you wont get bored, you'll enjoy getting high rather than doing it for the sake of being bored.. bored.

4. That's good that you feel that way, just proves it isn't addictive. I wouldn't say I lose interest, I just don't NEED it ya know...

But... if somebody offered it neither me nor you would turn a toke down am I right? Unless we had something important to do that day of course. :smoke:

The good thing about not smoking for a while is; the next time you smoke, you will get HIGH AS FUCK :D (in theory, due to tolerance levels depleting)

5. Yes, If I stop for that long I dont see the point. But then when I get really upset I remember what makes me feel better. My old friend Mary!

6. Got bored of the smoke weed everyday mentality - my high is quite stale these days. Cutting down as part of the 2012 mission to improve my life. It was hard for the first 2 days, now it's just like i'm chill with it. Only thing that bothers me is that my social life will take a bit of a dive because all my friends smoke weed, and I feel like i'm missing out if i'm not out there with them.

7. I'm a little over 3 weeks into a 1 month t break and I'm looking forward to it, I plan on smoking a lot.

8. It's never been something I thought about all the time and I can't wait to smoke again but it's not a big deal if three months passes and I dont get to BUT pictures of really fine high grade still gives me a jimmy and makes me shake in anticipation like a virgin on prom night. :)

9. I'm on the same kinda kick OP i'm using this time i really dont feel like getting any and putting that money towards my outdoor grow i'm gonna be putting out in a couple months...

10. [quote name='"Johnywilks"']I haven't smoked for almost 3 weeks now and honestly thats the longest i've gone without smoking, for roughly a year.

Dont get me wrong, smoking weed was all I thought about for the first week or so, without it.
    But now that I haven't smoked for so long, i've sort of lost interest and i'm not to bothered about getting weed. I think id rather keep it to an occasional thing, just like I do with drinking.

[/quote]

When I smoke a few times a week it gets really boring for me so I usually smoke once every three weeks or so unless I fell like getting stoned haha.

11. Never have and never will.

12. Sometimes, thats just when i know i need a break. I just take off a week then im back with appreciation for it again.

13. Same here, smoked every day for 2 years, and short-term memory was fckd.
    Some people can do that though, a friend of mine back in the day in military school toked every day and was on the honorslist, presidents list, AP classes, everything advanced and complicated you could think of.

just gotta kno ur limits

14. nope...cause I gotta nutsack

15. [quote name='"Johnywilks"']I haven't smoked for almost 3 weeks now and honestly thats the longest i've gone without smoking, for roughly a year.

[/quote]

Exactly how I felt, almost didn't care if I ever smoked again (bold statement I know), but when it's around and you take that first hit you will be floored how high you'll get lol