Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you look like a stoner?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ganja ☤, Jan 10, 2014.

1. I know I don't. People are always surprised when I tell them I smoke weed on the reg. haha I don't mind, being all incognito and shit.

2. I'm pretty sure I do,I'm always being stopped and asked if I could sell some green **Knives heated dull Orange Release sweet smoky nectar I am lifted high**

3. Yep, once I grew my hair out longer :smoking:<span> </span>

4. Not really. I'm usually the last person they suspect

5. I really don't look like the typical stoner. I tell people how long and how much i smoke daily and they are surprised. Then they see my glass and how much my life is based around cannabis and are amazed lol

6. Not really but i have low eyes so people have always suspected

7. Ya same. Everyone is shocked that I smoke at all. I've always been the goody two shoes and I still kinda am.

8. I never know whether I come off as a smoker or not. I've gotten an even 50:50 split of people just assuming I'm a stoner (dude I've never spoken to at my college campus walked up to me and casually started asking about bud and other casual encounters) or people are totally surprised and give me a double take when I'm browsing the local headshops.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

9. not even remotely. unless you're one of the people that assume all football players smoke weed (which is almost close to true), in which case, yes

10. People have suspected me of being a stoner before I even started smoking.

11. depends on what you think a stoner looks like, some people say i look like a stoner, some say i dont. l know i feel like one hahaha

12. I come off as a homeless bum even though I make good money. Don't care what people think, wear what's comfortable. 9/10 I'm high as fuck and couldn't care less.

13. People always thought i smoked weed before I even started smoking. Apparently I always came to school looking like i was stoned off my ass but back then I had insomnia so i was just really really tired. But weed fixed that for me. :smoke:

14. If someone was guessing they would probably say I smoked but idk

15. #16 ChefZiggy, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    Not in the least bit.  Although that is me in my avatar.

(Bigger version below)

Attached Files:

16. Definitely when I had dreadlocks! Now maybe not as much

17. I'm a big buff guy with longish hair with many large tattoos. I look like a bad guy but deep down im a nerd.

I dont get high anymore, I spent over 30 years getting fucked up, im mellowed out now.

18. Dunno, I don't think so, how do you define a stoner? lol.

19. #20 Ganja ☤, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    [quote name="Adam182" post="19312388" timestamp="1389323614"]Dunno, I don't think so, how do you define a stoner? lol.[/quote]You know.. Those people you see and you automatically think, "I would bet that person smokes weed!" Haha