Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you look like a stoner?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by goodseasons, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Alright, so i think i look like a stoner, or atleast someone that smokes a lotta tree. It seems like everyday i go into town a random person comes up to me wondering if they know where they can get some. Like today i was going down the escalator and i saw this guy eating some chinese food and he was like yo, he had a question for me.. I came up to him said whats good man, and he asked if i knew where to get some... I just got back into town and it turns out my town is super dry right now, but i let him know that and he was like aight man good looks, thanks anyway. So yeah do i just look like a stoner, or do people just assume i smoke? I wear a lotta cloths from jackthreads and PLNDR and idk... Do i just give people that stoner vibe?

2. post pics.

3. I got two eyes to pack bowls and two lips to smoke with. So yep

4. Apparently not. I get told all the time, "You smoke WEED?!? When I met you, I'd never thought that YOU would EVER smoke WEED!!! You don't LOOK like a stoner?!"

5. What does a stoner look like?

6. Exactly!

7. Usually when I meet people, they always say that I look like a stoner. Probably has something to do with my shoulder-length brown hair and five o'clock shadow that I usually have going on.

8. Yeah i got bags under my eyes and im kinda pale.. and if i was someone else and i saw myself i would think i know where to mad bud.. Like i feel like i look like a stoner but i just still dont really know what makes people assume that.

9. I think it all has to do with the eyes and attitude. Like somewhat relaxed laid back attitude and like more relaxed eyes leans towards stoner and the opposites lean towards preppy. Thats just my opinion.. of course that doesent apply to everyone i know plenty of preppy kids that light up all the time and you would never expect it

10. Nah, I look like an anti-weed prep school student.

11. So like half of the apprentice tokers thread?

12. I'm a fat guy with glasses, basketball shorts, a teeshirt, and a beanie... Everyone that meet me thinks I'm one of those "goody goody two shoes" that never breaks the rules... Boy do they have a lot to learn... :bongin:

13. i look high when I'm high :)

14. Even before I started smoking people told me I look like a stoner haha so I guess I do.

15. Ive found that its impossible to tell who is a stoner... you never know who might love the green just as much as you do

16. I dont look like one. Even when im high. Good thing i guess since i have to hide it from the parents

17. What's a stoner look like? Cheech? Chong? Nah I look like a regular dude.

18. Only when I'm stoned.