Do you look down on fat people?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Majestic Raven, May 14, 2011.

1. Stopped reading here. Nope, you're wrong.

2. the fat gene is not much more than a myth, with a few genes called out that might have the possibility of being of the fat variety.

being fat is big business for other people. the weightloss industry brings in around $70,000,000,000 last year. thats seventy billion.

when fatty processed foods can be made for pennies on the dollar, sold for a few dollars, then the same consumer, buys a weight loss product for 15-30 dollars, theres a pretty good system being worked out right there. and you can bet all the share holders for each company are all the same and linked together.

then you have bogus news stories relieving people of their stress of being fat, and telling them they can blame it on their genes. and let them believe it'll be 10x harder to lose the weight if their genes are working against them. instead try weight loss pills or buy trainer endorsed or celebrity endorsed products. wake up. its not in you genes. how many over weight chimps do you see?? none, and their genes have been around just as long or longer than humans

3. 6$ can get you three meals a McDonalds, or 1(possibly 2) healthy meals. Unless there is something I'm overlooking.

4. #84 stealthgrower, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    depends how fat.
    chubby people, no.
    large people, maybe a little, it depends more on other factors, but their weight might help sway my opinion of them at this point..
    obese people, yes i do.
    people that make you say damn, i most definitely do.
    why? well there's lots of reasons really. one of them being have you ever met someone so fat that they waddled that wasn't a complete retard. i may have met one or two, but the majority of those people have just been downright stupid. from my experience the fatter you are generally the less intelligent, as well as other things that make me not like them and look down on them.
    don't get me wrong there are awesome fat people, it just doesn't seem like there are very many awesome fat people.
    i'm not racist, and it pisses me off when people are, but i do look down on fat people. so if that makes other people pissed off i apologize. i realize it might not be right, my opinions are most likely biased etc... it's still the way i feel.

5. He's not wrong at all. The cheapest food in the United States is the most unhealthy food.

6. Fuck that, go out and buy yourself some potatoes + carrots + some chicken, that'll cost you like $3 for 3 sustainable meals. It just comes down to laziness.

7. absolutely correct. its lazyness.

bike or walk yourself to the store, but 2 chicken breasts for $2, 3oz is a serving size, so 2 breats is about 3-4 servings.

rice or potatoes are under a $1 for a couple serving sizes. fruit is usually 2 for a $1

and water is free.

most of you would rather spend time on FB or GC or watching sports, rather than playing sports, and shopping and cooking for yourself.

8. haha, once food's too expensive to buy, the folks getting laughed at'll have the last laugh probably.. maybe everyone should start stocking up?.
    preppin for hybernation..?

9. yea i do man nobody should be like that...it is called excersize :hello: shyt work out and stay looking good like me. Instead of sitting on your behind lol go for a run take up some martial arts or something damn.

10. Now you're going off on organic, local farm grown grocery stores. I am talking going to a super walmart, food 4 less, etc and just get the raw basics. Because you are paying for the service when you go to fast food. And yes, it's even cheaper than buying on the dollar menu (btw such small portions). Basically for whatever "meal" you get at taco bell or something you could get about 2-4 meals from the grocery store. I know it's a bitch to cook but it's a money saver.

11. These are 15 cents or less and probably better for you than fast food:

[​IMG]

Oh, and they are delicious..

12. cooking is fun. baking is more of an art but cooking is experience. whats better than eating your hard work.

13. Okay mr contrarian

14. banana fana bo barian?

15. i look down on them..

usually because fat people are shorter than me..

16. fee fi bo marian

17. #97 WTFun, May 16, 2011

Okay great, you googled the 2010 profit of the weight loss industry. Although you are purely speculating saying that genes affecting metabolic rate are a myth, let's just say that's correct. Now explain to me how this translates to fat people being inferior to you.

18. Now explain to me why this translates into you thinking he said fat people were below him.:rolleyes:

19. Question: Do you look down on fat people?
    His answer: Yes.

Need I go on?

20. #100 BA, May 16, 2011
    To be honest...yes fat people make me sick. I can't stand to look at them and I can barely hold myself back from asking, "how the fuck do you let yourself go like that??"

Fuck genetics, fuck being big boned, you're just a fat lazy piece of shit. Go outside and walk around a fucking track for once and maybe you wont be a pile of blubber

I look down on them because they make fucking excuses and dont take responsibility for their own fat body.

The guy above made a really good point about the weight loss industry