Do you look down on fat people?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Majestic Raven, May 14, 2011.

1. It depends what kind of fat person they are.

If they're a fat fucking ignorant slob, of course I'll look down on them. But if they're the cool lovable kind of fat person that makes people laugh, I probably love them.

2. You can call it laziness or you could call it a different view on priorities.
    Some people favour cheap, unhealthy but very tasty food over a healthy and good looking body. I personally don't but I don't look down on people who do.

3. #23 Zewz, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Awwwh comon dude.
    You can't say every person who's overweight would pick processed food over anyother, you don't know every overweight person.

4. no i couldnt possibly, but i understand cravings since i used to be overweight. you dont always feel hungry an you dont always feel full. you just always have to have food in arms length and its a habit people make easily. you dont have to break the habit, but overweight people need to change what things they keep putting in their mouth.

its about choices. unfortunately, the most prevelant choices are affordable foods that a loaded with things that work against weight loss, an actually make you hungry sooner, and craving a sugar or salt.

5. Only if they are shorter then me.

j/k.

6. those of you who have never been fat just cant really understand a fat person. its a constant fight in your head, that you quiet with food. and my food choices werent good, and neither are the ones 50% of america makes on a daily basis.

but once you take control and say your tired of missing out on things that the weight holds you back on, you can start a momentum in the direction of weight loss. working down the calorie count to around 1500 to 1800 steadily and accurately, no cheating, produces the best results. its easier to maintain exercise motivation and weight loss with gradual come down in calories. then your metabolism rises, your energy rises, your sleep improves, resting heart rate lowers. all from proper food choices and taking control...again. its not luck

7. I only look down on the fat people that talk mad shit about other people, and the ones that don't stop eating. I know some people are fat because of genetics, so i don't look down on them so much. I know if i was fat id at least exercise to turn some fat into muscle.

8. #28 Zewz, May 14, 2011
    Fat doesn't turn into muscle dawg :)

9. Yes, I do..

It isen't genetic, it's lack of self control. I was getting preeety big when I was 15-17 and then I said just said to myself "no, I aien't gunna live like this" and I went to the gym on a regular basis, now im fucking ripped and I laugh at pictures of my old self.

So yes, if your fat and you complain about it and expect people to have sympathy for you, you deserve that curse.

10. I dont look down on the fatties but overweight people should get motivated and try to drop some L Bees

11. When you are already in shape, it's easier to stay in shape.

The more fat you have, the easier is it to gain more weight.

If you don't let yourself get fat in the first place, you won't have to try as hard to stay in shape.

12. No. I don't look down on anyone, despite their habits etc. I look down on attitudes and decisions, rather than the people themselves. For example, if someone chooses to ignore their health and eat to the extreme, putting on a lot of weight in the process, I don't like that - but that doesn't mean I dislike the person themselves, just the decision.

13. I been taking Physical education as one of my courses and it says in the book and i Quote "General, more than half of the people who die in this country[The U.S.A] each year die because of what they do. Based on estimates,more than half of disease is lifestyle related,a fifth is attributed to the environment, and a tenth is influenced by the health care the individual receives. Only 16 percent is related to genetic factors. Thus, the individual controls as much as 84 percent of his or her vulnerability to disease-and thus quality of life"

14. But 0% controls his/her mortality.

15. what? :laughing: you do mean? like randomly being killed?

16. #36 Zewz, May 14, 2011
    I think he means people don't choose to die.

17. I don't know,it's what the book said,i didn't write it

18. Actually, I think DO.
    Not because I'm a negative hater person or what so ever..

It's because I got this bad image of 'addicted' people.
    Fat people obviously can't control themselves.
    Keep feeding themselves, without satisfaction, while people every where starve? I'm not being a 'world peoples person' here.
    I like to eat my belly full myself.

But YEAH! (no offense, hope you one day will be 'thin') ;)

19. No. What I mean is that we all die someday. The cause of death is irrelevant to some people. Some people don't care if they live 10 years less if it means they can eat whatever they want.

20. Yeah,that's their choice