Do you look at people and can tell if they're stoners?

Discussion in 'General' started by Zeotti, Nov 1, 2003.

1. Do you ever, walking down the street, tell if someone is a stoner or not?

If you do, what do you notice that makes it obvious?

2. hard to tell from a distance, but you tell i was by my eyes....a dead giveaway.........Peace out......Sid

3. Im with ya on the eyes,
    but people come up to me anyway and ask if i smoke,then when i say yes they say i knew it"thats why i asked..lol
    People say i have the look...

4. Got to love it myself

5. Personally, I love it. But that's just me :)

6. its even trickier to pick them out when there not stoned. but ive met several couples thru my kids sports and school. maybe it iS a vibe.

7. A bob marley patch here, a droopy set of eyes there...
    also the way we walk...hehehee

8. I love how my parents would destinguish stoners from non smokers. She'd be like, he talks like hes stupid and slow! he must smoke pot! She'd say that about all my friends. But i smoke reguarly and im fairly smart, people who smoke pot and act like they're in a permanent stupor dont get like that from smoking weed, they were like that always...

9. Sometimes i can tell if people are stoners or not (wonder if anyone knows i am?)...

But i work in a shop and people come in...they buy cigarettes and skins and a load of food,and looking real stoned too, hahah.

10. I'll smoke to that! But, there is some noticable trait about people who smoke. I just can't put my finger on it.

11. I think it's because stoners, TRUE stoners, are generally calm, happy, laid back people. This is not true about all of us, but you can't always tell if a person is.

12. Stoners Are all over the world.... Its easy to find and pick out a stoner... Sometimes if my friends are all working or OUt of town or something i just down to Walmart at 3am in the morning or like WAFFLE HOUSE, Waffle House is the biggest stoner hang out around here. Its Easy Rarely Fails.

13. id have to disagree. me and my friends look like the type of people that would definatly not smoke, although we do, a lot. And it is very fun to go to places stoned, unless you spend over 100 in one weekend for food, gas, and a bag of weed, and no cash flow into the bank account.