Do you live in Indiana? You're in trouble. Goodbye American rights

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, May 14, 2011.

1. #1 Swills, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    **Updates**

Court: No right to resist illegal cop entry into home

Court: No right to resist illegal cop entry into home
    By Dan Carden dan.carden@nwi.com, (317) 637-9078 nwitimes.com | Posted: Friday, May 13, 2011 3:56 pm |

I bolded the important parts
    Remember this guy?
    [​IMG]
    Professor Ivan Bodensteiner
    http://www.valpo.edu/law/faculty/ibodensteiner/index.php
    Professor of Law

Ivan.Bodensteiner@valpo.edu

**Updates**

Ind. Supreme Court Threatened After Allowing Warrantless Searches
    IN Sheriff: If We Need to Conduct RANDOM HOUSE to HOUSE Searches We Will
    Not just for Indiana anymore! Kennnntucky!!! Come on down!!!!

[​IMG]

Supreme Court: Police Can Search If They Hear Evidence Being Destroyed

2. What a crock of shit.

3. I use to live close to that state right over the border in Chicago.

Always hated Indiana, the people there are just weird.

And this is just amazing.......... I dont understand how any real American could wipe their asses with the Bill of Rights. Indiana just did......

4. I love Indiana. My father's and his family are from Indiana. I may have to fly out there and confront these judges and get my protest on

5. Yeah, I just saw someone post this on their facebook and read it before I hopped on GC. This is fucking nuts.

In a nutshell:

"It is now legal for an officer of the law to break the 4th amendment of the US constitution."

Where does it stop? Second Amendment? What about the first? "I don't like what you're saying. It hurts my feelings. I'm going to arrest you." This has bullshit written all over it. I don't see how the Indiana supreme court can deem this constitutional?

"We believe ... a right to resist an unlawful police entry into a home is against public policy and is incompatible with modern Fourth Amendment jurisprudence,"

So in today's society, it's okay for a state to call a federal amendment to the constitution unconstitutional? I didn't know the 10th amendment was reversed in its meaning... when did that happen?

One thing is for sure, I'm not going to Indiana... ever.

6. Why do they keep pushing us.....the time to retaliate is coming very soon.

FUCK THE MAN!!!!!!!:cool:

7. It takes a lot to really piss me off, but this makes my blood boil. How TF can lawmakers deny the existence of basic rights?

This is total bullshit.

[​IMG]

8. the time is now! while were here deciding on a time to stand up, they are flushing our liberties down the drain.

9. It may be time to revive the hippies and the summer of love! It may be time to gather together & tell the US gov NO! Trust me, they fear us, want us to fight amongst ourselves, and do not want us to stand up for ourselves. It may be time to show the world we are not responsible for the politicians, corporations, or religions. We do not want war and we do not endorse it. We want everyone to be free and not to impose our own force upon anyone else

It's time to wake up! It's time to get angry

10. I saw this yesterday, it's fucking bullshit.

I cannot wait for this to be struck down by the US Supreme Court. The Fourth Amendment is never going away.

11. I wouldn't hold my breathe. It may be time for us to stop waiting for someone to strike this down! Time to take matters in our own hands. I'm ready to protest

12. The time to retaliate is when a cop in Indiana disobeys the 4th amendment and enters your home.

:cool:

13. Its not longer illegal. Cops have all the rights while ours is being stripped away.

14. Contact your state's ACLU office. Chances are they are already drafting a lawsuit over this. There are all sorts of private groups challenging state laws, and winning.

Here in WI there is a group challenging the law that prohibits us from carrying a firearm withing 1,000ft of a school. From the transcripts of the preliminary hearings, it sounds like we're doing well, too.

15. I have nothing but time this summer. I was gonna work on a sweet tan at the beach, but these cocksuckers need to be brought down. So to DC I will go, I suppose. I don't trust anyone/organiztion anymore. FUCK THEM

16. I understand that, but if you think I'm going to sit on stand-by and watch some fool spit on me, you're dead wrong. My home is my world and if you fuck with my world I will make the ground beneath your feet fucking crumble.

I'd like to see this shit fly in Texas.. yeah fucking right. :rolleyes:

You Indiana boys need to step things up.

17. I agree with you 100% but they'll kill you and not even get a slap on the wrist. Its already well documented and reported. I've posted a taste of this already, check out the front page. Time for everyone to wake up and take responsibility for their freedoms and not expect someone else to do it for them! March on your court houses, police stations, any government building and have a PEACEFUL protest. Do some research on the summer of love and you'll see how its done.

18. This makes me sick. I hate how just because you belong to some bullshit federal office, apparently your more superior than common citizens.
    It just makes matters of social-profiling even worse.

19. ...I lived in Indiana for 30 years of my life....over 10 of my adult years was spent incarcerated in Indiana prisons...most of my friends were either in prison or was just released... NOW, I moved to a different state and I haven't even gotten a ticket in over 6 years now...FUCK INDIANA

...while locked up, I have seen soooooo many cases overturned or thrown out by the judge for, "illegal search and siezure"....Indiana police have been running up in home for a long time now illeagally....they're a "lock'em up and throw away the key" state....they're not fucking around, you better have a lawer on retainer fucking around that way! ....if your in Indiana, get the fuck out...and if your not in Indiana, thank Jesus/Budda/Allah/Science or whatever you may believe in, FOREAL!...and if your ever forced to drive through the "crossroad" state, don't. :cool:

20. I agree. My boyfriend lives there, unfortunately.
    He's probably about the only one I know from there that isn't an asshole.