Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you like weed in low or big doses?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KEMiKALZ, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Do you like weed in low or big doses?

If i smoke too much i will get reaaaally depressed and zombified, it makes me go into like a trance state too. So i prefer low doses. What about you? 

2. Lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    I still like to function.

3. Yeh when i smoke too much i cant even enjoy music and games cause im in my own world lol

4. Big. I'm trying to blast off into Space!

5. never really go over 0.25 in a day.

6. Big doses, if I'm smoking it's to get high not tease myself.

7. When my mind agrees-- big. When my mind says no more-- small.

8. well i make EDM so if i'm in the mood to make a track i'll get pretty high, like 7/10. otherwise i'm normally 4/10 - 5/10 on the high scale. enough to function

sometimes when i'm high as fuck i'm thinking to myself, "damn you're faded, lay down so when you pass out you don't hit the floor" lmao

9. Shit i used to smoke so much it literally made me dumb. Typical pothead stereotype. So now i smoke in pretty small doses on wait until the afternoon to do so usually.

10. As much as I can get as often as I can get it. Tbh unless I get more then an eighth the bag only lasts the day. But my tolerance is at the point that its impossible for bud to get me too high to function.