Do you like twitter?

Discussion in 'General' started by budsmokn420, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Never used it, never will. I like to think I should have something better to do than to see who Taylor Swift is slamming on stage...

Grasscity, for instance. Time much better spent ;)

2. i don't mind it. i actually kind of like it. i have a facebook, too... but i try to keep that PG (family, professors/teachers, etc.). i use twitter more often, even though i only tweet useless bullshit anyway haha.

real_dougefresh if ya wanna follow me haha

3. You haven't even used it and your judging it? You obviously have a skewed view of what twitter even is...wtf does twitter have to do with Taylor swift?

4. #44 BlowTreeAllDay, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    Lamest fad of the past five years

Social network sites, smart phones, tablets etc. on the whole are ridiculous

5. Yeah, I'm 24, so a majority of my friends ain't got time fo twitter.

They wanna post weddings and babies and shit.

6. I guess the hipster stoner stereotype is true? :confused:

Lmao Who doesn't love a Galaxy s3 or an IPad?

7. True true

8. Never felt the need for either Twitter or Facebook, not saying their not great ideas or bashing anyone who uses them but in my opinion they've caused way more problems than they've solved. Too many people using them in the wrong way unfortunately.

Give it 10-15 years and the art of spoken, face to face conversation will have turned into, OMGLOLHASHTAGYOLOFML#

I think if children use these sites too frequently, they're going to end up with poor confidence and social skills in real life situations.

9. #49 nom de guerre, Mar 8, 2013
    The other day I ordered Tweep-e-licious! 158 Twitter Tips & Strategies for Writers, Social Entrepreneurs & Changemakers Who Want to Market Their Business Ethically for work. I'm gonna read it and then decide if I'm going to start a personal and/or business account on there. Kind of on the fence because I feel like my websites and Facebook pages are serving me fine but I have heard for many years that Twitter is a good tool for businesses. I don't really understand anything about Twitter at this moment though..

Edit:

Then I'm gonna message Michelle Rodriguez and inform her that her soulmate has arrived. As long as she doesn't talk any of that hippy tree-hugging bullshit with me.

10. Snitches get shit on

11. I don't have a clue how to use twitter. I hear about it all the time on tv but I'm sure it would be something I would have to learn. You go to twitter and then what?

12. Twitters EXCELLENT if you have a business or are trying to promote something. It's probably very similar to how you would use Facebook to market, besides things tend spread a lot more quickly and efficiently on twitter.

I guess you could say twitter is far more fast-paced and active then Facebook. Lots of content moves very quickly...

13. Harassment deserves to be punished.

There is no need for it.

14. When I first created my account, it just gave me random people that I should follow on the suggestion list but this was like during 2009 when I was a avid hard-core Britney Spears fan so I followed the shit out of her (don't call me a stalker) and I wrote on her twit wall hoping that she would reply back but she didn't so I cried with disappointment. I don't really pay attention to the external outlet of people, most of the time I'm on Youtube at least there's music.

15. i twitter only becuase it helps me keep up with my texans and my sister posts some funny stuff i like it alot more than facebook . probably becuase it doesnt cause drama for me like fscedbook

16. Yeah it is lol from what I've seen anyways.

And I just got the SIII and love it so much already.

And I can actually see the characters people use on twitter! Instead of boxes LOL.

17. I like twitter. It depends what you use it for.

I don't tweet shit I follow about ten accounts for android/mobile device and nascar shit that I read in a widget on my phone.

Shits nice.

18. That's so annoying lol that's why I'm only ever on it on my phone. I got the IPhone 5 but my old man just got a note 2 and the things crazy huge haha so awesome.

I'm just a nerd like that I love new technology

19. My bro gave me this phone (he only had it for like a month or two) which I've been wanting since it came out. I've never had an awesome smart phone before but now I do. And yes it is annoying! Fuck those lil boxes lol I don't understand why you can't see them on your comp either that's dumb.

20. #60 Crane Game, Mar 8, 2013
    I like twitter because I can keep a really small base of people to follow/follow me. I only follow people who tweet funny or interesting things and I have my account protected so people cant see shit or follow me without my permission. The character limit keeps people from posting long stories that in the end are stupid. I can read any tweet in under 10 seconds. Plus no one in my family uses it so I don't really have to watch what I say (I don't want my aunts to see me calling people cunts or whatever haha).