Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you like tracking your packages when you order something online?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HighAsPhuck, Jul 10, 2013.

1. I enjoy tracking a package as it moves through the mail - it's fascinating!

I ordered a vaporizer that's being shipped from LA, CA to PA via USPS, and it blows

my mind to see all the places it visits before ending up in my mailbox.  Seriously, it's only

supposed to take two days to move from California to Pennsylvania.  I wish I could use

a video camera to watch the whole process.

Do you like to track packages, especially when you're greatly anticipating its arrival?

2. helllll yea dude i order hella stuff and track it every day hah a pair of shoes just arived im stoked.

3. Haha I just got a package today. I tracked it all the way. I recommend doing it for sure. One time I was expecting a package from Fedex. I was home ALL DAY just chillin like where the fuck are they? I checked my order online and it said it had been delivered... I was all high like ummm no it wasn't. Sure enough I went outside and there it was behind some bushes in front of my house. I was pissed off, anyone could've walked by and got a free tent/light/carbon filter/ballast etc... Dude didn't even knock :confused:

4. that shit happens all the time to me there lazy asses here in az put the package at the door and get to the car asap bunch of ass wholes IMO

5. I order like 10 things a week so not really...only if something is late

6. I basically only order online from amazon since I have prime shipping (2 business day shipping, best thing ever)

I remember when I'd ordered a black Friday ps3 slim deal when I had the launch model that eventually gave away to YLOD, I placed the order around 2am that Friday morning, it came to my door the same Friday afternoon around 3pm, it was with prime shipping without upgrading to next day air.

I can't stand how some online stores orders take a couple of weeks, hence why I only use amazon.

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

same here but I try to find it on ebay first cause free shipping and I get ebay bucks so i save a percent...gonna suck if they start charging tax online

8. I end up checking several times a day in anticipation.