Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you like to think while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Biochemistry, Mar 23, 2012.

1. I came up with this CRAZY as theory about the givernment and how tgey use everything to their disposal to guide our lives and brainwash us. Don't really remember it though.

2. i really cant help myself think when im stoned, my mind wanders off but its cool to have almost like a third person as your stoned mind with you i just zone out and go about my daily shit

3. I used to always watch tv and play Xbox. I starte smokin weed again a few months back and everyday when I got my medical card and I noticed it puts my thoughts in perspective as I always have a mind that's constantly thinking and processing so now when I get high I try to sit and think or hike and if it's not that it's sports but I'm still thinking and all that while doing them lol :smoking:

4. Yes I do I think! I think about the future and how to reach my goals faster whether by going back to College or working 2 jobs. I just want to live comfortable good like I can pay all my bills on the first of the month and be stress free for 3 weeks lol.

5. I love having some good sativa and chilling on my deck talking about random things with my friends, we get pretty deep into the conversation. I also can draw fairly well baked, I take my time and think out every little move before I do it, sometimes in my head I see like directions on how to draw stuff, it's weird haha.

6. Who does'nt?

7. One of my pet peeves is when people don't use more punctuation. It just makes my head hurt to read a run-on sentence :(.

I would think that there are some who just do mindless things b/c they want to get away from thinking all the time.

8. At the last place I lived there was a small church across the road and I used to sit on the steps of the door looking out onto a lush green graveyard while smoking. It was a really old graveyard too so some of the gravestones had people from the 17th century and id wander round reading them trying to imagine the people that occupied the graves from the description on the gravestones. Most of the time though id just sit on the steps and think about my friends and past situations and what I want to do in the future.

9. SWIM loves thinking when high, though there is one thing he certainly hates; HAVING TO WALK while high. Ugh, he told me he couldn't stand it! (or any other physical activity for the matter)

10. Dude dont say swim its not like it would stand up in court. Be a man dam it! :p
    Sorry pet peeve.

11. #31 Padovan, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2016

12. [quote name='"Zerorattray"']What's swim[/quote]

Someone who I met. It's what retarded people on the Internet say cuz they think they're incriminating themselves and are going to be arrested for saying "i'm high"or something havaha

13. I hate douche bags who can't get over a little run on sentence.

14. [quote name='"kancastank"']

Someone who I met. It's what retarded people on the Internet say cuz they think they're incriminating themselves and are going to be arrested for saying "i'm high"or something havaha[/quote]

I thought it was someone who isn't me

15. [quote name='"BongHits420x"']I cant stop seeing and thinking of a spider attacking me...[/quote]

Omg dude I use to have that all the time! It's creepy shit!

16. Smoke, think, and write. Can only imagine all of the ideas that I and other stoners have had that could be sort of revolutionary in a sense yet are forgotten due to our lack of remembrance. Now I keep a small notepad & pencil in my pockets wherever I go and would recommend it to you guys as well.