Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you like to talk about being high while stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redhead420, Dec 7, 2010.

1. I seem to enjoy talking about being high more than my other friends. Do you like to talk about being high while stoned? Like "I always love these when I'm stoned," or "I'm so stoned I just said 'squtternut bosh instead of butternut squash!"

2. I dunno. It kinda annoys me when people talk about being high and how high they r... Like its their first time or something... Urks me.

3. i personally hate when people always talk about how high they are or ask me if im high. If i just smoked with you im obviously high you dont need to ask. lol

4. Werd. Thats how i feel.

5. Talking about being high is alright, but it shouldn't be all you talk about. One of the best parts about smoking is the non-weed related conversations you'll have.

6. this conversation comes around a lot. especially with members of female persuasion.
    "I am soooo baked right now"
    well, you just inhaled the crude combustion particles of cannabis, you ought to be.

7. if i talked about being high whenever i was stoned..well i would not be a very interesting person to talk to at all

8. i mean i like describing whats going on, or talking about previous highs, but i hate people who are like "DUDE IM SO DUCKING HIGH RIGHT NOW"

9. nothing gets me more pissed than someone who fakes being high.

10. If I'm high enough that I feel an obligation to let everyone know that I'm high, then chances are I'm high.

11. if im blazin with somebody new ill ask if theyre high and how they feel but thats because i want them to be sufficiently high. Otherwise being high never comes up

12. it's kinda whatever with me,i mean,if some was brings it up,like "damn,that bowl fucked me UP!" then i'll like laugh and agree or disagree but if that's all they can talk about,i mean the only thing they can talk about is "i'm so high" over and over an over again,that be annoying,but I'd be annoyed by anyone who just kept repeating the same thing over an over again in general:laughing:

13. Oh man that's the worst when you smoke with newbies and they feel the need to remind everyone every 5 minutes how high they are.

But if you're around seasoned tokers it's alright to make a quick mention of "dude i'm ripped". Just gets annoying when you overdo it.

14. I dont mind talking about my high at all, and my freindsdont mind either... i actually think it helps me embrace the high more

BUT, its not if we talk about being high...its what we talk about while high

me and my freinds spent like 4 hours in deep serious discussion about our zombie plan for when the zombie virus is loose , lol...they are some pretty good plans though

15. me and my freinds spent like 4 hours in deep serious discussion about our zombie plan for when the zombie virus is loose , lol...they are some pretty good plans though

XD i wish I was there

16. yea me too , lol

17. I love talking about previous highs, and the occasional comment of "dude I'm ripped" or "I'm only feeling hazy, let's roll another" is cool, plus it helps everybody get on the same level.

But if its dominating the conversation, you must be hanging out with some boring peeps

Whilst we're swapping stories, me and my mate devised a creature that can only be described as a hippo/robot centaur, with one eye and a beard made entirely of frosting. Then went on to discuss what a man made entirely of beards would look like and if it would be possible for him to wear a banana hammock. Thats the kind of important shit you gotta discuss!

18. If I'm more stoned then usual it might be brought up, like how good the bud is or something of that sort.

19. I had a friend and everytime we got high he would say. OMG im so high this the highest iv'e ever been!. It was annoying. Or he'd say "dude 1 out of 10 how high are you" in like the middle of a fucking 711 or somewhere. I dont chill with him anymore tho. So ya dont be like that.

20. Around here, we don't talk about how high we are. We let our eyes do that instead :smoking: