Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you like to roll joints with tobacco?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eastcoast22, Aug 13, 2011.

1. why fuck up the taste of some good dank with some tabacco? I love the individual taste of every different strain. I ocasionally smoke a plain swisher i dont think it changes the taste of the bud too much.

2. i think everyone who does use tobacco in there joints (incl me)
    does it not for the taste, but to save weed.

i could get 1-2 joints from a teenth if i smoked it pure, plus shitty dealer weed tends t never be cured properly and taste like shit

3. i dont like to but i do 2 conserve weed cuz im broke

4. I occasionally mix with tobacco when I feel like toking a fat J without using too much weed

5. definatley a purist :smoke:

6. I don't smoke cancer sticks

7. [quote name='"TheKurupted"']I occasionally mix with tobacco when I feel like toking a fat J without using too much weed[/quote]

Eww ,... Really ?,not really a fat joint then is it ?

8. [quote name='"TheKurupted"']I occasionally mix with tobacco when I feel like toking a fat J without using too much weed[/quote]

Me too
    And tobacco helps it burn better

9. I roll nothing but bud in a Joint ! anything else is a waste