Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you like to roll joints with tobacco?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eastcoast22, Aug 13, 2011.

1. #41 FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol thats what my sis says, but I love a big t-bone steak with ketchup, mmmmm

2. I, Mr. Unknown, roll my joints with 100% Cannabis Product.

I approve of this message.

3. Yeah, I smoke pure J's most the time, but when I make secret agents (Cigarettes emptied out and filled with weed) I sprinkle a little tobacco on. It gives you an instant buzz, then the high creeps on.

I sprinkle a little on quite often. If you reject the idea completely, fuck you.

4. Sometimes i'll throw a little tobacco in a joint.

I was just in Europe and all they do over there is smoke joints with both weed and some cigarette tobacco mixed in.

And it does feel like you're getting a little higher because of the nicotine buzz you get too.

5. Ye i pretty much exclusively smoke spliffs (with the odd occasional exception), normally about 70:30 weed:tobacco. Never get cravings for tobacco on its own unless im drunk.

Don't buy into that it takes the taste away, I've had many different known strains mixed with tobacco and i can definitely tell the difference between each of them in taste and in the type of high.

6. Bump! I am trying to get this thread up and running! Keep on going guys!

7. I use tobacco all the time being a smoker. Id rather have 1g in four joints than in 1/2 bowls, it's a nice steady high and the flavour stays a lot longer but every now and again you can't beat a nice big blunt.

8. Purist for surest. :smoke:

9. Thanks for visiting TMNT!:smoke:

10. I hand roll cigarettes from sunrise to sundown, but when I throw the 2 into 1 paper YUCK, makes me feel sick. & whoevers putn' the cancer in there glass needs to be weiner slapped.

Now the last time I tried a spliff was back when I didn't really smoke ciggs, so who knows now, I know I love me some blunt.

11. Make sure all of vote!

12. What a lame idea!

Got a blunt at the dispensery the other day. Pulled it out and noticed it smelled like a camel. Fuck that. Ditched it. And this place is suposed to be looking out for my health. What a joke!

Few years back I was kicking back on the balcony of this guest house in Laos with a bunch of Euros when some dude passes me a reefer. I take a big hit, cough like a rook and almost blow chucks into the street below. I say, 'what the fuck? Who rolled this shit?' And the Euros look at me like I'm some kind of idot. "We always roll'm like this", they retort. And in Lao, weed is cheaper than camel piss.

13. Not usually, but once in awhile a good spliff hits the spot

14. It's a completely different high... The Euros got me smokin spliffs. Then I became poor and mixed it to extend the herb

15. seriously i hate the european smokers and their fuckin tobacco. its on a long list of reasons i hate shit here.

roll a blunt in tobacco leaf (cigar hollowed out) and that is ok. but mix cigarrette tobacco with bud? i mean wtf?! nasty shit

16. UK here. I almost always mix. I love the headrush baccy gives me (although I apparently only get it because I never smoke anything when not getting blazed) and it helps string the weed out a bit.

I do prefer the taste without though.

17. Are you in Greece? there are lots of other Athens out there in the states.

18. yea...im in the real athens LOL

and they think im wierd and crazy that i prefer to smoke without tobacco, or that i actually prefer a pipe or bong.

i made a gravity bong in my own macguyver like way, and i was literally laughed at by a guy i sometimes smoke with...

not laughing at the idea, but seriously laughing at me like i am some sort of fucked up retard and i was doing something completely and utterly stupid.

and when it comes down to it, i dont like the majority of greek people anyways. they are (for the most part) rude, selfish, and completely self serving. just read the news about anything going on here and you will be able to figure that out. the problems here are not really with the economy, but with the people, both in the government and out. they are all too selfish to make any real headway. but tell that to a greek and they will get mad about that, and then go into a rant about how they are being mistreated by the whole government and everyone else, then say something about fuck everyone else...pure narcissism.

in the states, you can smoke with a buddy or even a stranger and they will happy to share their bud with you and vice versa. here its like...no its mine you cant have any...

19. Ugh sounds like Greece sux. Lol. OPA! I do love the food.

Americans don't know shit about Greece. Ask them to point to it on a map and they will probably point to Turkey... I don't know how you feel about them...

Screw that dude that laughed at you. I would laugh at him cuz he can't get as high as you!

20. yea and his version of good weed is seedy popcorn shit.

now im growin my own, and i wont share with him

LOL

i have no problem with anyone....until i meet them and know them personally. and now i know i dont like greek people LOL

you should see the way these assholes drive....you think some of our drivers are bad? think of the worst drivers you see on the road, now multiply that by 1,000,000 and you have greek drivers. dumb fucks. (again for the most part....)