Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you like to roll joints with tobacco?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eastcoast22, Aug 13, 2011.

1. used to mix it for a long time, til bout a year ago, wouldnt touch off that shit now. go pure or get some glass man or both

2. #22 Dank., Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    i used to smoke bowls, joints, pipes, everything with tobacco.

Its a different high(More energetic and less long lasting), different taste(tobacco usually overwhelms the creamy chronic taste), and way more abusive to your lungs (tobacco + weed is worse then either one smoked alone)

It would be smart to smoke pure of either one , if you want to enjoy one of them (Please choose chronic :)).

Never mix your drugs! ;)

OH YEAH, and i find joints and bowls burn FASTER with tobacco :).

Joints also give a vaporizing effect that gets destroyed if its not smoked pure,

3. I have only tried it a couple of times when someone rolled it for me it was not the worst but I dont do it at home

4. I have low level of tolerance so when I roll a j I have to put some tobacco just to be able to roll it :D only use 1/3 of a cigarette..

But no way I'm putting tobacco in my bong.. Pure herb 8)

5. I voted sometimes, only because I used to love doing it and it was my preferred method of blazing. Now I despise tobacco and have nothing to do with it. But I can say this, the tobacco buzz hits you first and then the bud comes in as the tobacco is fading to give a spectacular combination of feelings.

6. I started rolling with tobacco when I was hanging out with a ton of Europeans.

Then I became really poor and used tobacco to extend my joints and make them burn better. Plus the high is different. It can give you a hard core buzz if you are not used to nicotine.

7. trouble with neat joints though is you tear your way through the weed too quick! sometimes I get some hash which I will smoke in a pipe though.

By the way ketchup on a fillet steak is a crime.. I know a dude that grills his fillet steak too.. gotta be pan fried for me!

8. #28 FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I do that too, its fucking delicious

9. Oh hash... I wish I had some. I've never gotten it on the east coast. When I ask people screw there faces up like it is nasty!

10. I smoke cigarettes by themselves. I smoke weed by itself.

I don't mix the two. I'm addicted to cigarettes but I can say that tobacco tastes like fucking shit. I suck back the tobacco all the same, but putting it in with lovely Mary Jane? Honestly, you might as well bust up a nugget of fecal matter and spread it evenly throughout the joint.

I'll smoke with pinch, but damn, I don't know why anyone would want to.

11. Hah yeah I get that a lot too!

12. #32 d3thk0r3, Aug 14, 2011
    You shouldn't be allowed to eat red meat if you add ketchup, or cook it until it's gray.

13. #33 FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 14, 2011
    Hamburgers? And since im paying for it i should be able to eat it however the fuck i want, which i do =D Not affecting your red meat

14. #34 d3thk0r3, Aug 14, 2011
    When I referred to "red meat" I assumed you understood that I meant a decent cut of meat. And it's still blasphemous to put ketchup on a nice cut of red meat.

15. i just do it when i dont have enough weed for a j

16. Tobacco in joints normally but I prefer not to.

17. ya i do it. i think it has a cool taste

18. some people drink whiskey, some people drink whiskey and coke, some people drink both :)

19. Im a blunt guy, but I would be willing to try it. Only with mids though.
    Blunts and Diesel :D

20. I really never mix the 2. NEVER in joints. Maybe once a year I'll add a tiny bit to my bowl but thats about it.