Do You Like these Bands?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Chronic420, Jan 23, 2004.

?

Do You Like These Bands?

1. System Of A Down

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Linkin Park

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Insane Clown Posse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bob Dylan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Rammstien

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Korn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Rob Zombie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

1. ok but

no wolf...will ever be thew same as a fish...

just as no fish will be a wolf...

i think the way to peace is to realize we are not all the same ...

we all think differently

we should embrace this fact and stop discriminateing against thjose who are not like us...

once people can accept one another for who and what they are ..that to me in peace

the wolves shouldent try to make the fish ...into wolves...and so on

people still seam to think all to often that thinking diferently means you cannot be on the same team!

2. quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by grass roots
    "stupid conformists"

if you know what thats from... YES (will farrel voice)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea I think it's from Old School.

SOAD is pretty good and quite original concerning their overall sound. Rob Zombie is gay but White Zombie was the shit.

Heavy music is the best, I can sit back and chill to the heaviest music around.

3. i want to know something...do you actually like ICP? i mean HOLY SHIT!...im not gonna hate on you for likin them, because they suck not you...but i want to ask you...WTF ARE YOU THINKING?!?! how can you actually like them? they are terrible! just absolutely terrible!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!

4. None are really good when stoned, but i like most of them. I can't believe that the Jimi Hendrix Experience wasn't there.

5. #1 Everyone who said Linkin park sucks is probly over 23 :p

#2 sensimil is the koolest person who posted she voted for All the music i put up there :)

#3 ICP may be hated by many people but i still listen to them.

#4 i should have put pink floyed

#5 wich i just got done readin ... Punks Not Dead...dude..seriously you need to chill i dont consider my self some one who just listens to icp i consider my self a fucking juggalo ...you know what that is? well let me put it as simple as i can...a Juggalo is some one who would Deck you in the face if you said some thing like that to there face... so chill man..

6. no. i hate them all, with the exception of bob dylan who is one of my top 5 artists of all time.