Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you like smoking outside or inside better?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mgc1313, Aug 5, 2011.

1. just smoked a bowl inside of this office building bathroom hahaa but i smoke bowls alot outside too...i dont care, depends on whats eiaser and the weather...bugs etc

2. love smoking outdoors, and since i live in beautiful area its that much better. plus no super close neighbors.

3. Outside since there is really no smell that can stay for long.

4. I prefer smoking up outside. I have the choice of toking inside, but I always will choose the outdoors. It sounds weird, but I don't like the smoke being stuck inside my house, and I'm constantly recycling it then. Plus, like you, I like to have some fresh outdoor air in my lungs after some big hits.

It's beautiful to look at the stars, hear the trees rustling in the wind, aaaah.
    :smoke:

5. I like smoking inside because I don't feel as sketched out. But smoking outside is good otherwise.

6. Outside if it's raining or just a nice day. It is very nice during a storm. Inside when it is 100+ outside.

7. Its about 90 outside right now, i live in FL. No way im tokin out unless its at night.

8. i only like smoking outside when its winter or night time, other than that its too damn hott. so summer indoors, winter out doors.

9. well i try not to be disrespectful to my parents house so i smoke outside usually then go in to do my regular indoor activities....and munch :)

10. To me, smoking inside is a luxury, so I like inside better.

11. Smoking inside. I just love seeing the room hazy and full of smoke. And then when someone knocks on my door for any reason and I open up and a bunch of smoke comes pouring out, tis great, except if it's the DEA.

Also, for some reason mosquitoes seemed to be attracted by the marijuana scent, and there's a lot of mosquitoes where I live.