Do you like our fan made trailer? LOTR

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Bridgers, Aug 26, 2011.

1. I went to Gamescom 2011 last week, and managed to blag a press pass.

My friend and I managed to get into a Lord of the Rings War in the North showing, played the game and got an interview with the lead designer.

I did the camera work he did the editing (The one in front of camera)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C8aloEIBI8&feature=mh_lolz&list=FLjKdCpvh3ZFaViVgEtPxBWw"]The Lord of the Rings: War in the North Interview with Andre Maguire - YouTube[/ame]

2. very cool man!

3. Cheers dude!

4. Reminds me of Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2 and its expansion Rise of the Witch King.

I loved those two games. I think I may love this.

5. I wish I could see a gameplay video, i liked lotro but the quality of gameplay just wasn't cutting it

6. Nice video, and nice job geting a press ass however as I call LOTR...

Lord of the Rofl's

DDO kicks LOTRO's ASS turbine did a far better job with DDO. LOTRO is a shittier version of WoW IMO.
    LOTRO is overall a very very mediocre game. When I played it to test it to see if it was worth my time I was like wait... I feel like I'm playing WoW. THIS SHOULDN'T BE!

7. LOTRO is rather crap I'd agree, I played it for a bit too, went back to WOW. But war in the north is a different game I think, we played it as a coop play and it played really well.

I'll be taking a look at this on the PS3.

8. LOL PS3?
    MMO's do not work on a console. They never have, and never will. They aren't meant to be played on a controller. Keyboard and mouse or go home. DC online "works" (well not really but it only works barely,) because it is an action superhero game, but a LOTRO MMO on the console? Incoming biggest fail of its release date.

9. Thanks for your OPINION dawnofwar.

10. Since LOTR war in the nor ISN'T an MMO we should be ok then. I think that is what most people are missing this is a different game it's an action RPG not an MMO.