Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you like girls....?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pawpcorn, Jan 21, 2012.

1. i like women, but girls are ok too . . .

2. Most girls who smoke weed are trashy as fuck, so I'd say yes unless I introduced her to it.

Viens popping out of the eyes are kinda gross and I know some bishes that will give you free weed if you let them fuck you...

3. They're and then, not their and than. Irony...

4. in my experience, usually its a turn off. Theyre either fake bitches that just constantly talk about weed, tryin to impress me, or theyre burn outs that are completely lifeless, and at that point, unattractive.

Typically youd expect stoners to want to be with other stoners, but honestly id prefer someone who doesnt smoke or smokes very little. Its the biggest turnoff walkin into someones house and their nicest items are weed or weed related. But i feel the same about guys too, i wouldnt hang out with no life pothead either.

5. Ewww, girls are eeky!

6. hahaha that gave me a good laugh

7. some male potheads are also wicked annoying when they smoke too, its not really a gender thing whether ur an annoying fuck when u smoke

8. Aslong as they can still function in the kitchen, then I'm fine :)

9. [quote name='"MikeFranklet"']

They're and then, not their and than. Irony...[/quote]

gotta love the grammar nazis lol

10. Toking with Beautiful Females that are chill and cool is legit.

11. I definitely dont see that ever being an issue
    ^^^^^^

12. It's a turnon when my girlfriend burns with me :)

13. I'm a straight girl, so the answer is no, but I could see how it would be a yes... And to everyone saying "as long as they're not annoying"... Well duh. You wouldn't like a girl under most circumstances if she was annoying... that's a given. I'm pretty chill, its not like all girls are loud and obnoxious! Am I right?

14. As long as they get high and not stupid...

15. #55 MikeFranklet, Jan 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2012
    Man, I had to call him out on it. He was talking about how he'd only chill with stoner girls if they were intelligent, then made two mistakes in the same sentence.
    I don't go out of my way to be a dick, but if it's deserving then I'm going to do it.

16. [quote name='"MikeFranklet"']

Man, I had to call him out on it. He was talking about how he'd only chill with stoner girls if they were intelligent, then made two mistakes in the same sentence.
    I don't go out of my way to be a dick, but if it's deserving then I'm going to do it.[/quote]

yeah u make a point about the intelligent part. thanks for bein kool about it. I like wen ppl can post stuff like this without arguing. I said sumthing. u commented on it, but neither of us got angry about it. I hate wen ppl get raged over someones post and become an asshole over it. I respect blades like u who respect others opinions and don't flame ppl for no reason. keep it up bro. ur a good example for other assholes on this site. one day they're gonna outnumber us lol

17. [quote name='"One Who Tokes"']

yeah u make a point about the intelligent part. thanks for bein kool about it. I like wen ppl can post stuff like this without arguing. I said sumthing. u commented on it, but neither of us got angry about it. I hate wen ppl get raged over someones post and become an asshole over it. I respect blades like u who respect others opinions and don't flame ppl for no reason. keep it up bro. ur a good example for other assholes on this site. one day they're gonna outnumber us lol[/quote]

and I hear u bout not going out of ur way to be a dick but sometimes it has tobe done. look at the south park forum. I went off on this dude. probly a little to much but he rly pissed me off so had to do it. I have no respect for pol like tht