do you like fingering your guys ass?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by since93, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I think there is nothing wrong with a woman fingering your ass. I used to love it when my wife would do this and give me such a great hard-on. She would play and suck my cock at the same time, and when I came it was like a big load of sperm.

2. You bumped a 6 year old thread to tell us you like being fingered in the shitter?
    Dtw.gif

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. She ain't doing it now..tell us why....?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. cuz hes old af. old married people dont have sex duhhhh

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. what if the mans not hairy. brazilian waxed and cherry lollipop flavored to be more exact

6. Define “old married people”... lol

J

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. i need to evaluate any guy who said he likes the finger...

your man--card may be revoked

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Haha I've got a mate that loves a "pokey bum job" as he calls it.
    Nothing better than 2 knuckles deep when you blow apparently.
    Not my idea of a good night in but I've done worse after a couple lines lol.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. What's old? I'm 49 and I've been married for 27 years. Still rocking it 4-7 nights a week. No fingers in my butt, but we're still pretty freaky af

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yep..40 here , married 16 years...fucking is great!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. lol based on the OP's profile picture id say hes in his 60's. but who knows for sure ;)

12. how the fuck do i unsubscribe from this thread?
    i am getting notification emails on my phone for

do you like fingering your guys ass?

my kids use my phone to watch cartoons and shit man. wtf

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. lol oh well. thats your fault.

• Funny Funny x 2

14. That's pretty funny lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Amd here comes another one
    Go to your settings and turn of notifications lol.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. @SativaBleu going to be mad AF :lmafoe::lmafoe:

giphy (5).gif

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. but for real i got high as balls the other day and decided i wanted to play with my booty hole.

so i have this old toothbrush i use for such festivities. i put a condom over it and tie the bottom up with a rubber band so it stays on, then i lube it up real good.(the handle end goes in the booty, not the brush end).

i got some baby oil for my dick(my masturbatory lube of preference) and start rubbing it while i inserted the toothbrush in my ass. i rode it up and down nice and slow while i was jerking off and it felt so good, i started gushing within 5 minutes lol. cum was literally dripping out of my cock without me even touching it.

i think i achieved the elusive prostate orgasm fellers :D my whole body was relaxed for the rest of the day after that lol.

18. On the kniky scale thats about a 3 . In my younger years I was easily go for a 8-9 on kinkiness. So yes a finger in the bum hole is nothing new . The only thing kinky I ever said no to was a pen in my dick .Told my girlfriend if she even came close to me with that pen I'll knock her her teeth out. But I did let her do everything else she could think of and shes a wack.

19. Ladies just ask. Otherwise we're not responsible for arms and legs flailing and causing accidental damage

20. He LOVES it!
    Butts are gross, so I use this:
    Lust Finger Sleeves

In all seriousness, it improves his orgasms. This is mega powerful stuff and something worth trying. Do it during oral and he'll never leave your side. lol.

• Informative Informative x 1