do you like fingering your guys ass?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by since93, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Some girl stuck her finger up my pooter I went woahhhhhh!!!! Then donkey kicked her in the jaw.

2. Do you give him a nice rimming?

It makes me squeal with delight!

3. I won't lie. Once upon a time, I tried it out.

It did nothing for me but made my finger smell like poo. So, my butt is an exit only.

4. If you stick a finger anywhere near there you give me full license to punch you in the face.

5. When we were dating, then my girlfriend, currently my wife, she initiated some ass play... licking and fingering.

Which I went along for like, 30 seconds.

Then I stopped her and said,

"I like it very much, I think it feels great. But I'm afraid I'm going to start moaning like a girl, so... may be you should stop."

6. no homo, voted to see results

7. Nothing about anything going in my ass is pleasure. I've tried to make it happen. Just no.

8. No finger the twirling of the tongue will have you squealing with delight.

9. On a scale of 1-10 how fine are you? :D

10. the votes at 43% for fingering...rock on ladies...:smoke:

11. Its probably mostly dudes voting :smoke:

12. this is why we need an "unlike" button monsieur bk :smoke:

13. "Do you like fingering your guys ass? Who the....? Fuckin' since93, I should have known..." :p

14. *sips his morning coffee as he tokes on his wakenbake joint, reading jds post*

dammit ive become too predictable!!! :smoke:

15. Ewwwwww. I would never want this.

16. Because it's been stigmatized in the US since probably at least as long ago as the forming of the country. If male anal play wasn't associated with being gay, it wouldn't be such a big deal IMO and more guys/couples would be trying it.

17. Im a virgin but i never want anything near my ass nor do I want to stick it in a girls ass. Unless she wanted it...

Poops gross

18. #79 xpixiex, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2012
    It's safe to presume that you've never seen 2 girls 1 cup then. Otherwise you'd be saying "poop is fun."

[​IMG]

19. [quote name='"dreamer88"']

Because it's been stigmatized in the US since probably at least as long ago as the forming of the country. If male anal play wasn't associated with being gay, it wouldn't be such a big deal IMO and more guys/couples would be trying it.[/quote]

This. Why wouldn't you want it? Just because you're a guy you can't enjoy your own body? Please...