do you like fingering your guys ass?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by since93, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I am so down with the ass play.

2. dude... if a girl ever puts her finger anywhere near my asshole...

[​IMG]

3. A lot of you are being too harsh. Before you all hypothetically knock the ass play, go home, throw back a couple beers or glasses or wine, take a nice sexy/steamy shower and wash you asshole, and then let your girl friend or a comfortable lady friend put her finger back there while you're getting down.

Not necessarily all the way inside your asshole, but just to test the waters.

You may love it.

It's not something we do all the time but during, hot, sweaty, kind of freaky sex, it's pretty awesome.

4. quoted because i just wanted to...:smoke:

5. I've asked my boyfriend a few times, and he's always disgusted that I'd even bring such a thing up. :p
    More than happy with that though, can't say I was really hoping to finger his asshole anyway.

To be honest, I kinda find it weird that guys would like that anyway... but, whatever feels good I guess? :confused_2:

6. I'm bringing out my boy's raunchy side. Let's just say I've done things I didn't think I would.

It's fucking awesome.

7. I need a cactus... in my ass.

8. Very well put

9. i'm not gonna front here, i'm a very open person but ass play freaks me the fuck out!

like, i have no idea at all how to approach that whole... situation. also testicles, man. what the fuck are we supposed to do with them? i just ignore everything that's not the peen.

10. yup...strokes n folks jc....:smoke:

damn girl you cant just say "I've done things I didn't think I would." and leave!...details!! :D

how are you open then?...not trying to be funny here but you know?...:smoke:

11. Kiss, lick, suck, caress, rub, fondle, and over all love them. Us men appreciate it.

As to the original question, I'm not a big fan of having girls finger my ass. Just not my thing... but a tongue on the other hand....feels pretty nice ;)

12. Men actually have a g spot located in their anus. About the size of a pea. When thats hit and messaged when you orgasm its 3948933902 times stronger............So i heard

13. hehehe. objectively i understand the whole business, but it is hard for me to apply that knowledge! it's a hangup i'm trying to work through. also, i guess i've never really been with a partner who expressed that they cared about ball/ass play, so i've never felt any pressure to explore 'em. if someone came along who was into either of these at least a little bit i'm sure i'd catch on quickly, pretty fast learner.

14. Ass play is gross/wierd at first but after a few "seperate" attempts it becomes fun and "very" enjoyable at least in my experience. :cool:

15. *thumbs up...passes his wakenbake joint* :smoke:

16. Just like guys like 'slipping' their dicks in their girls asses, it would only be fair if girls get a little revenge from time to time by 'slipping' their finger into their boys asses.

17. Some guy is going to have a lot of fun some day when they bring it up to you then :D

18. hahahahaha this is hilarious!!!!...honestly i remember that thread AND remember commenting like "how the FUCK do you slip it into her ass man?"....hehe, if a girl "slips" her finger in there, you just KNOW she knows what shes doing....:smoke:

mmmm on that lovely note....daaaaaaaaaaamn it only 9:50 here and im horny!!...fuckfuckfuckfuck!!!!! :mad:

19. What if poop got under your fingernails

20. [quote name='"Simplyblunted"']What if poop got under your fingernails[/quote]

This is appalling.