Do you like creeper bud or bud that hits you right away

Discussion in 'General' started by stillblazin33, Oct 14, 2012.

1. It depends on the situation for me. If I'm makin food I like getting ripped right away and then eating that shit. Otherwise I love it when you smoke, forget that you smoked, then your just chillin on your couch and you're like fuck I'm high!

2. I guess I prefer to have the high hit me right away. That's because I smoke on a regular basis before work/social events/ect and I like to be able to judge my level of highness so that I can be sure not to over do it.

3. Pretty much what you said OP lol

4. I love sitting there being like wow I'm not even high then BAM high as fuck

5. I like the feeling of suddenly being baked. Going from sober to "Woah wait a second...something feels...woah."

6. I personally like strains that hit you very quickly. Instantly being high from the first hit is a great feeling. But I do have a great appreciation for a good creeper strain too, especially if I'm using it for medicinal purposes as well or doing things like watching a movie, it's perfect to have a creeper.

7. i prefer strains that hit me right away.
    if it creeps up too slow then i end up over-smoking...
    & in certain situations, thats no bueno.

but either way im satisfied.

8. I love that shit that smacks me in the face immediately.

9. I like when it hits you immediately. I don't get super stoned, I just like a little buzz and feel good. This way I can judge whether or not I need another hit.

10. i want my eyes to feel heavy and body relaxed before i even put the bong back on the table