Do you like cars?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Rotties4Ever, Sep 17, 2011.

1. I wanted a gtr too but then I finally matched up with one on the highway and realized there not enough bang for the buck brand new, I would buy a used one for 35-40k

2. [quote name='"GoneWithTheWeed"']I wanted a gtr too but then I finally matched up with one on the highway and realized there not enough bang for the buck brand new, I would buy a used one for 35-40k[/quote]

Aren't enough bang for the buck?!? Try finding a supercar that costs that little and is as fast as a GTR.

Sense makes none here.

3. #5 schultzy225, Sep 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2011
    Fuck the GTR spend the extra money and get a Corvette ZR1

That is unless you like cars built from rice and chop sticks and disable the warranty when you use sport mode, then get a GTR

4. Highway means nothing about a car though dude lol. In America all we want is huge engines and straight line numbers. We rate our cars by 0-60 times and we skeet over how much horsepower they have. Try taking the gtr around the track a couple laps, it will definitely wake you up a little. :)

5. lol so you've driven the gtr man???? My buddy races one and he has never touched the launch control, thus, his warranty is still active..who wants to drag race a car made for the track?? lol if you've drivin one you would know that sport mode isint needed for the track.

6. [quote name='"VapeMasterFlex"']

Aren't enough bang for the buck?!? Try finding a supercar that costs that little and is as fast as a GTR.

Sense makes none here.[/quote]

Yeah as in I would not pay 80k for a car that my 20k mazda walks all over,and I wouldn't call it a supercar its more sport than super

7. Guaranteed your poop dick mazda would not walk on a gtr lol :confused:

8. haha, i think its a case of mere convertablism. Once one has a vert, they think they can own any car on the road. Sorry bud :/

:hello:

9. gonewiththewind ...LOL just LOL
    im speechless...

10. [quote name='"Zlideways"']

Guaranteed your poop dick mazda would not walk on a gtr lol :confused:[/quote]

You do the math smartass 2400lbs @ 530whp vs 3900lbs @ 485awhp the one I raced was stock and was back by 6-7 car lengths when I let off @ 170 and I had just got into 5th gear. 1.3L Ftw

11. [quote name='"GoneWithTheWeed"']

You do the math smartass 2400lbs @ 530whp vs 3900lbs @ 485awhp the one I raced was stock and was back by 6-7 car lengths when I let off @ 170 and I had just got into 5th gear. 1.3L Ftw[/quote]

Might as well stop buddy. You know I'm on your side. But a lot of people can't grasp the concepts of how things work. When they see a $90000 car they skeet and think it's god.. No worries bro seen some sick rx7s and what they can do :wave: power to weight ratio FTMFW

12. #14 OhEight600rr, Sep 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2011

530 is not bad! Nice man thats a good kill I'd be proud. But you still can't hate on the gtr until you've driven one ;) Be careful with that rotary though, I've seen many bad things happen with them!

Edit-You've gotta be on E85 right??

13. no stock mazda can ever touch gtr

get off the crack, its not healthy

14. 530whp is not stock on a mazda rx-7 man, hes obviously boosting it very well.

15. Rx7 guy should take a GTR guy on a track. Dont forget to youtube it

16. if you wanna talk about modified cars
    then gtr r1k (1000hp)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_RJMc0hD58]Switzer R1K GTR: Test Drive - YouTube[/ame]

problem?

what modified mazda has 1000 hp?

17. Wow that thing is baddddd..stock tires and suspension too. That would rip with some better tires! My friends 830whp supra looks to be about as fast..its wicked if you ride in it man..almost scary.

18. O yay, someone figured out if you have a $90,000 car you can make a 1000hp if you mod it.. :rolleyes:

1.8t 20v- 1028awhp
    - its not hard to make power out of any motor if you have the cash to do it man..

you are comparing a $120,000 car to an rx7 (roughly more than $100,000 cheaper) and trying to belittle someone who actually has the skills and knowledge to make a lot of power out of a very little motor (assuming it wasnt done at a shop).. That sir is impressive.