Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do yOu like Blazing before college?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by skatealex2, Sep 16, 2009.

1. wait, your a girl?!!?!? i always thougt you were a guy :eek:

2. hell im an engineering major and toque before class every now and again. if your looking for a good way to smoke in your drom without getting caught i suggest you invest in a vaporgenie its cheap and very EfEcTive!

3. I only got to smoke in my dorm a few times, the roommate I got has been terrible about it. I can't wait until I get a new roommate, or am able to get stoned without going outside again... It's sucks now that it's December... where I'm from the snow is starting, and it's cold as shit outside.

Personally I wouldn't go to classes stoned... but it's just a thing I have about weed when I'm high. I find that when I am high, everything's great and I'm thinking thoughts i've never thought before... the only problem is when I sober up the thoughts tend to disappear. And well yes. Another bowl would help with that, but I'm more about being able to think and do my courses sober.

4. I smoke indicas, so I don't ever smoke before class. Otherwise, I'd be out of it, and it'd show.

But afterwards, hey, I'm all game bro :D