Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do yOu like Blazing before college?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by skatealex2, Sep 16, 2009.

1. I enjoy smoking a hit or two of nice herb out of my bubbler before college classes. I like to be buzzed but not blazed. Fluid mechanics and physics are really interesting to me when i'm high, but differential equations and anything math related can be a bitch. I have been toking up before classes since senior year of high school.

"why go to high school when you can go to school high?"

2. Do it like before Philosophy, Sociology, Psych, or Creative Arts

Shit will Blow Your Mind!

I did on 420 right b4 Art History and sat in front row. I had to look weird as fuck cause that was amazing. Made me appreciate art more lol

3. I use my vaporizer every day in my dorm room and everything is fine. Last year I blazed out of a bong every day with 2 roommates and it was awesome.

4. i love smoking b4 classes it mks me nice and chill and it mks boring shit go better for me

5. I blaze pretty much before all my classes. Monday is my worst day so yesterday I woke up and did my homework in the morning because I didn't do it Sunday. I woke at five and blazed and worked. Went to fencing class after more blazing and that shit is fun to poke people with swords all morning. Then I go to adv spanish still blazed. It is hard because the more wrecked you are the worse you understand the lecture and can formulate spanish. Im always losing focus and looking out the window, but when the teacher calls on me after brief hesitation I'm talking and even thinking in spansih not english . Weed really makes foreign language surreal.

Then I came home and had a cup of coffee and blazed only to skate back for a film screening in 30 min. I was super blazed for it which was nice but we had to watch potemkin shit with no words and a gay (actually people whipping their respective dicks out) motorcycle film too.

Then I came home blazed finished my work and went to my three hour accounting class. Then I come home and blaze.

Essentially I smoke like every three hours on Mondays becasue it is a great way to make a long day seem a bit shorter. Overall though I have some fun classes for that lifestyle. Accounting once a week is hard as hell though, I should probably stop smoking before that one.

6. just got to make sure i take notes, aha. But yeah, wake and bake before class FTW. These professors are much more interesting after a good bowl

7. dis one is easy. yea its ok to smoke some haze or something not too strong. but if you smoke some purple kush or some potent shyt and u got a cple classes lol u wont perform. well not me at least. i just wanna chill and not listen and go to sleep lol.

8. smoking before class is awesome, and its actually helped me in my 2nd business calc class. classes with boring professors go by really slow for me when im high though, but to each his own.

and about smoking in the dorms, i wouldn't do it. wen i was was in the dorm we found a spot that was covered really well to smoke or we just took a road. however if you get caught smoking on campus in the USA and get charges you lose FAFSA and that would suck..

9. If I had the right class I would go high. I spent most of this semester doing fieldwork out in the woods and I smoked before that all the time. I am a forester though and most of my classes are relatively hard science so I don't go to class blazed. Why? I get distracted and don't take good notes unless I am really interested and even if I am interested I have trouble rememebering specifics from the class later (like during the exam). I use weed as motivation to get through all my classes, do my homework and then get baked as hell. (and I have a 3.68 gpa):smoking:

10. well to all of those who say smoking in dorms is a stupid idea, it really depends on how you go about it. My school has a strict zero tolerance policy, so ripping gravity bongs and smoking blunts in the room would be an absolutely disastrous idea.

I stick to my little bowl and just one hit it all night. No problems there. Chillin in the bathroom with spoof in hand and a little air spray will keep you safe. What minimal smell that does get produced (sometimes it's none at all), goes away in minutes.

It's all about knowing your dorm, its airflow and who happens to live in your vicinity.

As far as going to class stoned, I would love to go to my audio recording class stoned!

11. i was gonna goo to schoo, but then i got hiigh

12. #72 Deleted member 149300, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2022
    deleted

13. Haha in my opinion there is nothing like walking into a huge lecture hall full of people while your blazed out :smoking:

14. I go to community College atm so smoking before class is always a + :smoking:

15. haha yea certain professors know i walk in high all the time. for instance my engineering class is once a week for 3 1/2 hours so i get plenty stoned before i go. its a pretty chill class and i conceptualize better when im stoned.

i can pretty much do anything when im stoned... except plain math!

16. I just used to blaze through writing essays, my thoughts always made much more sense when written down in that state lol

Lectures and seminars in history of art were the best though, looking and analysing cool pictures, painting and art in general

17. yeah man, i work better when i'm high...dunno why

18. the answer to your question is a simple, yes.

19. YES. I'm getting my required electives out of the way so I'm taking random but really cool classes... world music, geology, and astronomy. They're interesting when I'm sober, but they blow my fucking mind when I'm high. I wouldn't blaze before a class that I might have to participate in, but if it's mostly lecture it has the potential to make a class infinitely more interesting.

20. I've smoked before all of my classes this semester at some point. I don't do it often, but it's rather enjoyable sometimes, especially if I like the class.