Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do yOu like Blazing before college?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by skatealex2, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Rolled up rug under the door, big bottle of ozium, put fan in front of window..no sploof needed..it just gets gay having to move to the window for every hit..you may start to enjoy blazing outside somewhere because all the "security measures" you must deal with in a dorm.

2. My dorm is pretty chill, like someone earlier said just keep the products hidden in YOUR stuff (not drawers etc) and you should be good with taking the above precautions.

I usually end up blazing before class but a lot of times I have trouble making it to class ontime/at all..on weekends its hard to do hw because ill find myself blazing..but nonetheless it usually gets done by the time it needs to be.

3. I went to my organic chem class blazed on fri. The topic of peroxides came up, and it turns out their general formula is R-O-O-R!! I almost died laughing and everyone looked at me, but now i got a new favorite chemical (besides delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol of course)

4. I registered just to answer this, ha, so hello all.

I didn't really start smoking until last year when I lived in the dorms. 1st semester we were kinda worried so we tried to smoke outside the dorm. The problem is that there are ALWAYS people out and around there unless you walk for like 15 minutes (screw that shit). Not to mention that the overpaid campus P.D. regularly camped out at all of the shady out of the way stoner spots. One of my buddies lived in a suite though (they had a door at the end of the hallway which lead in to a living room with 2 other dorm rooms connected to it, in other words there were 2 doors between the hallway and the bedrooms). As my friends and I became bigger stoners throughout the year we perfected the art of smoking in the dorms.

Towel under the door for sure. Try to keep traffic in/out to an absolute minimum after you've lit up. Use a spoof for sure (you don't want to take the chance of fucking up your college career because you were too lazy to hold a freakin bottle up to your mouth). A fan blowing out the window helps too. So does some fucking powerful industrial strength air sanitizer. If your smoking from anything but hitters, be sure to "douse" the cherry after you take your hit. As soon as your lungs are nice and filled, put the butt of your lighter over the bowl (or try to cover the bowl up with your hand to cut off oxygen, but be careful not to burn yourself). Try not to take so big hit that is going to make you cough otherwise your room will be instantly stunk up. After its cashed be sure to use that air spray and try not to remove the towel for a good 20-30 minutes.

Your especially safe with hitters - a bowl, no matter how hard you try, is going to release some excess smoke.

Also take note that some days, depending on which way the wind is blowing, you might get fucked and all of that smoke will go right back in to your room. This might seem like a ridiculous fact to take in to account but you need to. If air is blowing in through your window, it has to come out somewhere, and that is going to be your door, and no towel is going to stop it. On the bright side if the wind is blowing the opposite direction it will literally suck the smoke right out of your room.

Some days it would smell outside of the room we smoked in despite our best efforts to stop it. Luckily there was another door before the hallway and it almost never got out there. The one day we got lazy and didn't use a spoof or towel a police officer showed up outside the door. Didn't get in trouble though!

Smoking when your door leads right to the hallway is really dangerous. I know a lot of people who got busted last year from doing it. People who smoked in different suites even got busted because they were lazy/stupid. Us, on the other hand, smoked around 5-6 times a day, every day, and managed to not get caught. Anyway sorry for the essay but I hope it helps :smoke:

P.S. Apartments woohoo!

5. I used to smoke everyday before school when I was in high school. Me and my friend would each load a bowl before we left our house's smoke out at our bus stop then we would get on the bus, the funny thing is we would just take our weed and pieces everywhere we went, i don't even remember if we tried to cover the smell but i doubt it, damn we were idiots, but luckily for us we never got caught., but i remember once I was in my first period and sum dumb fuck starts asking the teacher if he could smell the weed. I was like WTF really? but my teacher told him to mind his own business LOL

And I would still smoke before classes but sadly we got caught blazin this summer and I'm on probation for a whille:(

6. as a current college student in massachusetts i can tell you that smoking before class (as always) is enjoyable, but too much and you won't remember a thing from the days lectures, my advice, buy a nice bowl, something discrete, smoke in the car on the way to class or before you leave and limit your self to a bowl of good nug each morning, no mids cause you'll just straight go dumb. also sit in the back of the class and catch the funny moments they're the best!:cool:

7. i love smoking before my psychology and humanities class. it makes me feel much more insightful :smoke:

8. smoking before portuguese class is alot of fun
    usually a j tho a blunt would make it unbearable

9. back when I went to college I didn't smoke before class, only at night time really.

10. that's what i usually do............ weed is kind of a solo/friends drug for me. i don't like being high in sober social settings with strong bud, but there are some classes that can be crazy high. my abnormal/social psychology professor is insane. he always makes jokes about weed and even talked about acid- although he was saying how it makes you go so far inner that you don't come back- im gonna have to prove him wrong on that one, he probably hasnt studies psychedelics outside of what psychologists learn- but he did talk about how meditating can get you farther than lsd can ever take you ??

he's been a psychologist for over 40 years and when he teaches he gets really into it and doesn't even come in prepared. for classes like that-it's awesome to go blazed to, although it can get very intense at times. in my last class he left the room for a few min and said that anyone who hasn't read anything should leave the room and half my class left- but the cool thing was that everyone that stayed in was focused and it becomes a very engaging, everyone is aware type of experience. the professor is very into "Holy Shit Experiences"- HSE

:bongin:

11. I leave smoking out until after classes are over usually. But sometimes I'll smoke before class, except for math because that professor makes me want to put a gun in my mouth.

12. i moved in yesterday to my dorm and smoked 5 times on the first day lol

13. toking in the dorm at my school was terrible.. even if you toweled the doors and had a fan out the window you'd get nailed. my school really had a very strict drug policy. zero tolerance. i had my room raided 3x by campus security and the police. never got in trouble tho, they were tryin to nab me for weight :p

but in reality, avoid smoking in the dorm if you can. just be very careful with odor and devices you have. thats all.

14. I feel it just makes me more relaxed like now sitting in class feeling a little lifted waiting for the professor was never more exciting. Haha.

15. i used to love getting stoned at the start of any school day..wake and bake..then learn real extra good..the best:smoke:

16. I've smoked before school everyday since I was a junior in highschool. So yes, I do still blaze before my college courses.

17. i blazed before i went to class today, it makes the day less boring.

18. after school or work for me. i hate the come down ( the tired feeling, if you want to call that a come down hah) I will smoke before i go out on my 40 mi bike rides, or before surfing, or snowboarding, just not school.

19. whats up. i loved to blaze befor a boring lecture;)

20. haha i just ripped a bunch of hash out of my friends bong and i'm about go to to history. it's fun as long as you don't get high enough so that you want to go to sleep, and if you can actually focus. plus, it depends on the class too; if i get stoned before english or math it's really hard, but if it's just history or political science it's alot easier