Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do yOu like Blazing before college?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by skatealex2, Sep 16, 2009.

1. astronomy was pretty chill the few times i did it. Only thing i dont recommend is on 420 dont go to math class high and take notes. The next day i looked at the notes and had to throw them away they made no sense

2. I love it. I go to a Production and Recoding college. I love smoking a couple bowls and riding my bike to the school to make music for a few hours...

3. I've been blazing before a lot of my classes lately. Usually though only getting high for like the ride there on the bus and the first part of the class, the rest of the time I'm just very relaxed. Makes the morning commute great though.

4. Open your window all the way. You'll notice that at the top of the window air is getting suced out and at the bottom of the window air is getting blown in. Turn a fan on pointing towards the window and make a sploof. Take a snap like Oaklandas248 said so there is no smoke rolling off the bowl into your room. Open one of the blinds just a slit with your finger, then blow out the top of the window through the sploof. Spray some febreeze and bam you're home free. I think it's safer to smoke inside your room then outside walking around. If you're outside you got a smell roach and/or a pipe on you, and bud smoke smells much different then cigarette smoke. Where i'm at the campus police only patrol the campus, not inside the dorms. If someone thinks you're smoking in your room, all your stuff is hidden, and probably bagged up/wrapped up and not too smelly. On my campus, when they search your room they have to give you 24 hours notice and they can't look in any of your stuff, just what's in plain sight, so as long as it's hidden you're ok

Your campus may be different though. As for going to class high, I can't see doing it. Time goes by slow when i'm high, but i've gone to chem and psychology with a small buzz after taking a hit of trainwreck and it was nice and relaxing.

5. I do the exact same thing man. Lol. It's great

6. Do I blaze before class ...

Photo ... yes
    Journalism ... yes
    Philosophy ... yes
    Communications ... yes

So yeah.

7. i blaze every day commuting to school

8. i go to every class blazed, sophomore year still going strong

not for math tests though, being high doesn't help that. pretty much anything else, tests included. i swear i do better on my german tests high.

badass rip in the pic OP btw

9. smoking in a dorm room is the dumbest thing ive ever heard of.

any common sense these days?

10. ya i never did it, just stuck to the car..

11. Because doing it out in public is probably even more dangerous.

12. I go to a culinary arts school and its fun as hell to smoke before i go to class. I live in my own apartment and its way better. Shit the campus is cool cause its small and is not to strict.

13. I got a chillum from the local head shop to use until my vape gets here. It should be fairly inconspicuous if I smoke from it in a picnic spot, right? It's a normal cig look-a-like.

14. yeah, one-hitters disguised as cigs are briliant! I have 8:00 am classes 5-days a week. Nothing like a cup of green-tea and several bong-rips to get every day started.

15. no its not...seriously its pretty safe and if u know what ur doing u will not get caught...smoking in the dorms is pretty legit actually

16. I study film and half of our lectures are in fact, screenings. Movies + High?= Hell Yes.

It works for some courses, others..not so much. However, I try not to burn Kush before class as I usually get sleepy/tired, and prefer something with a little more Sativa to stimulate the brain. I.e. pipe hit of jack before avant-garde cinema gets me going pretty well!

Check this out. The other day i was pretty stoned in lecture and I was making unbelievably fascinating notes, very analytical. I notice these two keener girls beside me COPYING my notes, even tho they prolly could smell I was blitzed. So jokes. Fucking keeners. So..

Afterwords I even confronted them ("Great notes girls, Couldn't have done it better myself!") and they laughed. However, they still didnt want to admit they were copying my notes! (hah cmon those wandering eyes were too obvious)! anyways, (fucking keeners)

.. think it depends on what type of chron your smoking too and what class. Only downside is burnout, I notice afterwords i need a coffee or preferably energy drink to wake my brain up. And i like to go to the gym afterwords so this doesnt help. Thats why I save my tokage for night classes, too burned out by the afternoon

17. Shit, I was an English major at UCLA - unless there was a mid-term, I medicated before EVERY class, and most of the time during the breaks. I can't sit for more than about half hour in the same seat without my back hurting.

Graduated with a 3.24.

18. I gotta blaze before university, but you have to be self-aware enough to know how baked you can be. I find that 1 or 2 gravity bong hits in the morning (love the morning you get stoned so easily) will wake me up and leave me pleasantly stoned, while not too wrecked to handle calculus or macroeconomics (study Economics)

19. #39 Deleted member 149300, Sep 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2022
    deleted

20. Smoking in dorms is actually really dumb, not only are you risking being arrested but you are risking being kicked out of school. As far as smoking before class for me school is my only priority right now so weed takes a backseat, but hey if you can smoke and get good grades more power to you. Its easy for me to hate on smoking in dorms cause I got my own place but its a better idea to wait and go to a friends house.