Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you like being high in public?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PermanentlyHigh, Aug 7, 2012.

1. The fuck are you talking about? Weeds not cheap here? Its not a medical state. Ounces in California and Colorado dont even cost 20 bucks, much less here where the penalties are much higher. Everywhere I've heard of in Texas grams cost 20 bucks, not ounces. Even Mexican schwag costs more than that

2. [quote name='"TokenTokerr"']

The fuck are you talking about? Weeds not cheap here? Its not a medical state. Ounces in California and Colorado dont even cost 20 bucks, much less here where the penalties are much higher. Everywhere I've heard of in Texas grams cost 20 bucks, not ounces. Even Mexican schwag costs more than that[/quote]

I too thought that was odd. But oh well. Long as you smokin

3. I love being high in public, it is soo much fun. During the fair it is 10x better. Going on rides stoned is awesome

4. I love being stoned in public!

Especially when no one else is stoned and I'm in an intellectual situation.

Never been called out. :D

5. Yes, yes I do.

6. [quote name='"PermanentlyHigh"']

In Australia, weeds pretty expensive. Its $25 for a gram, $50 for 3 grams and $150 for a ounce.
    Ill have to give that a go one time man! Haha. Might do it today, Ill let you know how it goes ;)[/quote]

Yes sir! Lemme know what happens!

7. [quote name='"TokenTokerr"']

The fuck are you talking about? Weeds not cheap here? Its not a medical state. Ounces in California and Colorado dont even cost 20 bucks, much less here where the penalties are much higher. Everywhere I've heard of in Texas grams cost 20 bucks, not ounces. Even Mexican schwag costs more than that[/quote]

Not if you have connects and buy in bulk. I live like a couple towns from the Mexican border bro. Trust me its cheap. And mexicans dont really know what the fuck dro is. Its just bud to them here. My mexican guys sell me a qp for 100. Or a pound for 300. And thats DANK fruity skunky good. When it comes to schwag even cheaper, 150-200 bucks for some brown sucker shit. Qps as low as 50 bucks.

8. Always...
    I have constant naseau, panic attacks and high anxiety...
    Without my bowls or brownies, I would be throwing up and twitching and sweating and yeah.... :T

9. It's always great being high in a food place and they know youre high, so they give you a few extra chicken nuggets or w/e :D

10. Yep school is so fun when high. Everyone seems so serious and when I'm really high, I start making up dialogue for other people in my head. Its like a big tv show

11. For me it depends. There's nothing better than being stoned at a concert or the cinema, but if I'm in class or somewhere I probably shouldn't be stoned I get paranoid as shit and end up having a crappy time. Plus what's the fun of being high if you spend the whole time pretending to be sober?

12. [quote name='"frogg123"']For me it depends. There's nothing better than being stoned at a concert or the cinema, but if I'm in class or somewhere I probably shouldn't be stoned I get paranoid as shit and end up having a crappy time. Plus what's the fun of being high if you spend the whole time pretending to be sober?[/quote]

I don't pretend. I go to class high all the time. Who cares if people know? And 98% of the time, they dont.

13. I love being high in public, although I always lets say smoke in my car and then walk around the mall high with my girlfriend, or friends eating shit. It's way funner like that.

Good thing is I never have any weed on me when I'm walking around high so no paranoia.

Also I love laughing, and I think even though some people know I'm high, cause my eyes are always red, I make them happy and make them laugh, everytime I'm eating ay a restaurant, I'll crack jokes with the waiter. There's nothing funnier then a high customer.
    Speaking from experience.

14. Being baked in public is a fucking blast! I particularity enjoy going to the movies with all my sober friends. Pack a bowl before you go out to town, you won't regret it. :D

15. No fucking hate it

16. I love it.
    Excpet I get realy self concious.
    I feel like I talk quieter. And I always feel like somebody is looking at me.

Thats if Im by myself though. Like to the mall or..PetSmart or some shit..

17. I get baked so often that it doesnt really phase me anymore lol love going out in public

18. I could care less. It's not really the me getting high it's some people seeing me get high at times lol, some people can be so obnoxious and be douchebags lol..

19. I feel uncomfortable when I'm not high in public..