Do you like avocados?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by MasterChronicDroKush420, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Would you like the texture if it were spread over a bacaon-ranch hamburger?

2. #22 Z42OM, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013

Im trying to think of something green , yet negative right now - just to piss you off

But I cant  :huh:  wtf lol

Yes . 

Yes I would .

4. dude i bet i would. The only reason i don't like them that much is because i had the avocado sandwich at subway and it was loaded completely with them. I will have to try some fresh ones on a hamburger or something, thats a tasty idea :D

5. Mucus. :)

Yes  :p

This

7. [SUB]You have no idea how much I love avocados!![/SUB]

8. What's a great way to prepare them?

I saw a recipe that involved cutting it in half, scooping out some of the avocado, and replacing it with a raw egg.  It is then baked in the oven at 450 degrees.  More stuff is done to the avocado/egg, but I'm too tired/baked to movie.

9. That is true. 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Ever tried an avocado smoothie ? They are so good.

11. You just inspired me to expand my healthy foods selection. Now I want to try avocados. I just don't know what to do with em? Just take a bite out of one? Lol

12. dude i will have to try this, thanks for the idea :)

13. It's basically ice milk sugar and avocado or you can also put yogurt. (Yogurts not as good)

14. Im gonna try banana, avacado, orange juice, ice, raspberry and strawberry. oh and peaches :)

15. god damn I love avocado.  It's like my favorite food... I slice them in half, take out the seed, throw some salt and pepper on that bitch and eat it with a spoon :metal:

16. YES

I don't eat meat but I eat fish and tons of veggies. I buy fresh avocados like every week and let them ripen so I always have them in the kitchen. I like to put a little bit of sea salt on mine. 

Avocados are a great way to bulk up if you're hitting the gym. Eat a lot of them.

17. never tried one. alex jones told me the avocado council was a front for the illuminati and in this household we are staunch supporters of freemasonry.

what would you compare the taste to?

18. Saw a recipe on YouTube for a 6 minute meal. Bag of mixed veggies (carrots, broc, cauliflower) steamed. An avocado with salt, pepper, and a little sweet chilli sauce. A couple chicken breast cut up, add it all together and eat! Haven't tried but looks good and contains everything you need in a meal

19. #40 Ms.chips, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2014
    I'm Chilean! We eat avocados with everything. My mom actually brings a suitcase full of them when she comes back from a visit. Fuck souvenirs!
    I generally eat them plain, but sometimes i'll put some effort in and make it with olive oil, salt and some lemon.