Do you like a comfy bed?

Discussion in 'General' started by PeaceToker420, Mar 3, 2012.

1. b/c i do... I just bought a mattress and i would like to get a comfy ass comforter. :D I came to YOU the mutha fuggin city!!! for some references

Thanks guys, stay high :smoke:

2. I like my beds to be comfy, I haven't met anyone who likes uncomfortable beds lol.

3. #3 BLVCK ANGEL, Mar 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2012
    Comfy Bed = Good sleep = Mad energy next morning = Good Day = Another Good Day =

Good Life = Happy Death = Supreme Experience = Divine Being:)

All from a comfy bed:eek:

4. I won't sleep in a bed if its comfortable. I'm more of a floor guy

5. No, I much prefer to fill my mattress with rocks and use a tree stump as a pillow...

6. Those are the worst.

7. Haa silly mortals and there " sleep "

8. Ok CLEARLY this was misinterpreted..... I'm trying to make my bed EVEN MORE comfy with an epic comforter!!!! I'm asking for some good comforters!!! :smoke:

9. Get a douvet way better than a comforter

10. Anything filled with down.

11. That's better :D Any specific douvet/comforters?

Links would be sex

12. mink blankets are the best.
    keep that in mind man

13. I prefer to rent out ridiculously obese women to sleep on at night... not sleep with, but sleep on. I find a 700 lb woman's tits to make the greatest pillows that exist within these three dimensions.

14. Just now finally got a bed rail, after 2 years going without. What a difference!

Got a nice quilt, and some comfy flannel sheets. Now if I can make my bed six inches taller and have some stairs to it, it'd be my island that I fear I'd never leave.

15. If no one likes it then why is it called comfortable?

16. Get a heated blanket...it's like wrapping yourself in warm laundry fresh out the dryer.

17. My mattress is over 30 years old, no joke. I've never had a real comfy bed.

18. (*Cough*) Waterbed.....

19. yes, i like a comfy bed...once i had a set of satin sheets and a silky comforter and it would build up static, and sometimes when sleeping, if whomever i was with and i touched, we'd wake up each other with a shock...got kind of annoying after a while...but other than that is was soooo comfortable

20. i miss. my bed. i had to leave my big comfortable $1200 mattress at my parents house cause we had to move me to my grandma's in NC with no truck. now i'm basically sleeping on a cardboard mattress covered with dalmation hair. sucks. lol.