Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you let your girlfriend smoke for free?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mr B0NG, Aug 10, 2012.

1. [quote name='"ProfessorX"']I pay for everything. Why?
    I make good money, she's still at university.
    Plus I harvest 500-550grams each 2 months, I keep 100grams for myself & who ever comes in my house, and I have a few friends who get a specific amount of weed whenever I harvest, and they pay me back when they harvest. The actual money I spend on weed is maybe 100euro's a month so I can smoke something else.

If you have an apple tree, and your gf is hungry, you don't ask money for the apples she picks, so why would I ask money for weed?[/quote]

Not everyone grows there own weed.

2. I wish my girlfriend would want to smoke my stash.

3. [quote name='"tokinITguy"']

Dunno. Does she make you pay...for sex?

(sorry, just a really silly thread topic, thought I would point out the absurdity of it)[/quote]

Well sex is supposed to be mutually enjoyable so why would I pay her why wouldn't she pay me? Hahahaha. How is that similar?

4. Yeah she smokes for free.She almost never smokes but she can have whatever amount of trees whenever she wants it.As long as she knows she can't play me, and if she does I'll slap the taste buds out her mouth and kick her ass out the door like a dog :smoke:

M arijuana
    o ver
    B itches

5. Then I sure hope you'd be willing to "share and compromise" with your own weed so your own ass doesn't get sent packing.

Again, I'm happy to smoke my girlfriends up a few times a week, but if you wanna be smokin every day you damn well better contribute. Maybe if I ever start growing or making more money than I know what to do with I'll change my position.

6. [quote name='"sektr"']

Then I sure hope you'd be willing to "share and compromise" with your own weed so your own ass doesn't get sent packing.

Again, I'm happy to smoke my girlfriends up a few times a week, but if you wanna be smokin every day you damn well better contribute. Maybe if I ever start growing or making more money than I know what to do with I'll change my position.[/quote]

For reals.

7. we go half on purchases, share the stash

8. That's what I've always done. I smoke everyday. And I always offer to share. I'd rather be high with someone I love and enjoy it together. But I guess that's me. Obviously I'd want them to contribute whatever they can. But if times get tight, then we BOTH will feel the strain. That's how I roll.

9. Everyone one I smoke with pays me eventually in one of 3 ways, Gas, grass, or ass. She better be giving me at least one of them

10. Yeah? Is this even a serious fucking question?

11. Serious enough to last for 6 pages;)

12. my boyfriend never asks for money to smoke. but i also smoke him out and buy sacks when he has no weed/money to spend on weed. we go back and forth i would never ask him to pay and hopefully he would never ask me.

13. So does that make me a dick that I charge my gf for weed? When I made more money and I was better off I didn't. Times are tuff right now and I can't afford what she likes to smoke. Shes good for about 1/4 a week:smoking: If we get high together I never make her dip in to her stash. Plus I giver her very good prices and buy her some edibles every time I go to the club.:D

14. [quote name='"drew425"']So does that make me a dick that I charge my gf for weed? When I made more money and I was better off I didn't. Times are tuff right now and I can't afford what she likes to smoke. Shes good for about 1/4 a week:smoking: If we get high together I never make her dip in to her stash. Plus I giver her very good prices and buy her some edibles every time I go to the club.:D[/quote]

Makes you look more like a dead beat, who's broke. Bud isn't expensive if you have a real job.

15. Smoke fo free.
    You can smoke for free too if you sell some

16. Never said I was broke. Just don't have the 100+ a week to spend on weed. Who are you to call me out on this forum. You don't know me.

17. I wouldn't make her pay for it no, but I'd at least expect for her to throw on it once every so often, or to grab a sack to smoke when I can't. That's not very often that I can't, though.

18. And I totally respect that, no disrespect was meant from my post. I know there's a lot of great girls out there who don't expect to be treated differently just cause they're girls, my post was more directed at those who do.

I've just met way too many girls who expect to get smoked up just cause they're girls and I'm tired of seeing guys let themselves get taken advantage of by it.

Seriously, smoking a girl up isn't gonna get you laid, your personality does that. I have the same rule for buying drinks, unless there's a pre-existing relationship/friendship/acquaintaince...-ship? it doesn't happen, period.

19. Guys should definitely smoke their girl up. But when da bitch ain't contributing... smack dat ho.

But for real. This should be a two way street..

20. It's communal 'round here.